JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Hurry and forget. I keep news papers from last year because history is usually rewritten. I've had people argue over Japanese internment.

While I do admit on the Internet anything is possible, but one guy did show some search warrants and affidavits that had conflicting first hand information by the police (Think like a cop/We call that a clue). I don't think asking questions is a conspiracy.

Last Edited:
No animals were harmed in the making of this incident!!! ;)

Nor any Black Helicoptors!:mad:
AH-6%2BLittle%2BBird%2BLight%2BAttack%2BHelicopter.jpg

The Captain's Journal » FOIA Response From The ATF: No Bumpstocks Used In Any Crime To Date

"Captain's Journal - FOIA Response From The ATF: No Bumpstocks Used In Any Crime To Date ... So the Vegas shooting was a lie?" via Ol' Remus

I'm going to say that this is definitely from incompetence rather than some conspiracy. Either that or they have that information on paper and no way to search literally every case file ever written up by the ATF to find the word bump stock.

Like if you asked me to find out how many patients I'd seen with a broken pincky toe I could not do it. that's because our medical record software is so much crap that it does not have a search button. I'd have to literally look through all the records of every chart which would take me decades.

Last Edited:
Imagine if is was all a rouse to get bump stocks?!?! Now imagine those who have sold their back or destroyed them...

I said that the day after the shooting. There was no way one man hauled all the chit up to his room by himself. Imagine those who have not!

Still think it was an arms deal gone bad...

Why would anybody spend the time to haul all the stuff up to a room when an "arms deal" could have went down in a parking lot or a warehouse. An arms deal on the 11th floor of a hotel does not make any sense. It's much, much deeper than that. Who ever planned it. The sole purpose was to eventually ban bump stocks because somebody out smarted the feds. Could be ATF. Could be CIA. Could be DEA. Could be NSA. Could be FBI. Could be FEMMA. Could be DOD. You pick the alphabet soup letters.

Why would anybody spend the time to haul all the stuff up to a room when an "arms deal" could have went down in a parking lot or a warehouse. An arms deal on the 11th floor of a hotel does not make any sense. It's much, much deeper than that. Who ever planned it. The sole purpose was to eventually ban bump stocks because somebody out smarted the feds. Could be ATF. Could be CIA. Could be DEA. Could be NSA. Could be FBI. Could be FEMMA. Could be DOD. You pick the alphabet soup letters.

Really? Nobody gives two bubblegums about those stupid gimmicks.

The DEA planned LV to get bump stocks. Ok:rolleyes:

I said that the day after the shooting. There was no way one man hauled all the chit up to his room by himself. Imagine those who have not!
There are videos (or were) on youtube showing him being given elevator access hauling several loads at different times. The loads were large bags on hotel carts.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top