JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Still scanning through. His internet search history is interesting. Things like ".308 ballistics chart", "Mandalay Bay height", "Route 91 Harvest Festival Attendance", as well as searches for a variety of other open-air venues he seemed to have a possible interest in, perhaps as alternate targets? Scary to look into the mind of a madman.

So, anyone else read this report since it was released? Any minds changed as a result? Do you think it's truthful/factual? Or is this an elaborate cover up of something much bigger?

So, anyone else read this report since it was released? Any minds changed as a result? Do you think it's truthful/factual? Or is this an elaborate cover up of something much bigger?

I did read the report you linked for me, however it certainly doesn't answer any of the new questions, like why the police lied about witnessing Paddock kill himself Police May Have Witnessed Las Vegas Gunman Stephen Paddock Kill Himself - Geller Report
In fact this makes me wonder how much of the police report is even true?:eek::eek:

Read the report when it was posted up.

Nothing points towards any conspiracy cover up whathave you.

Still a bunch of oddities and questions though, which will likely go unexplained/unanswered.

A bunch of his guns had no sights, or front sight only.

Where did he get the information to do the cameras, locking down the stair door etc. I mean the police report has information from his computer in regards to his searches for various venues over time.

However no information in regards to where he gained his firearms and "clandestine" information and from. There's no way (IMO) he simply figured out how to do all that stuff, plus the ballistic info, all on his own.

That's just odd.

Read the report when it was posted up.

Nothing points towards any conspiracy cover up whathave you.

Still a bunch of oddities and questions though, which will likely go unexplained/unanswered.

A bunch of his guns had no sights, or front sight only.

Where did he get the information to do the cameras, locking down the stair door etc. I mean the police report has information from his computer in regards to his searches for various venues over time.

However no information in regards to where he gained his firearms and "clandestine" information and from. There's no way (IMO) he simply figured out how to do all that stuff, plus the ballistic info, all on his own.

That's just odd.

It's odd to learn to how to screw a door shut, hook up a camera and figure out bullet drop on your own? I guess I'm a freaking genius.;)

It's odd to learn to how to screw a door shut, hook up a camera and figure out bullet drop on your own? I guess I'm a freaking genius.;)

It's odd for a "seemingly" non firearms enthusiast, and accountant/gambler.

Many of his rifles had no sight or front sight only.

He planned on "New York" reloads, vs simple magazine swaps.

So minimal firearms experience, so no, wouldn't know ballistics without reference.

I sill think the whole thing stinks to high heaven!! Time passes people forget and things never come out or we are told some other BS story.

It stinks and no one will convince me other wise!

It's odd for a "seemingly" non firearms enthusiast, and accountant/gambler.

Many of his rifles had no sight or front sight only.

He planned on "New York" reloads, vs simple magazine swaps.

So minimal firearms experience, so no, wouldn't know ballistics without reference.

He's not trying to hit the X ring, minute of football field will do. Seems pretty easy even with zero sighrs.

Now their charging Haig with "illegally manufacturing armor piercing bullets".

Man who sold ammunition to Las Vegas shooter charged with manufacturing armor-piercing bullets

Ray
NPR reports he sold tracers without a license. Crazy how different media outlets report competing "news"

Apparently reloaders cannot legally sell their ammo? Only if it's tracer, ap, apti, etc.??

Or was this guy manufacturing without a license? If so, at what point does a hand loader become a manufacturer? 1000, 2000, 10,000 rounds?

NPR reports he sold tracers without a license. Crazy how different media outlets report competing "news"

Apparently reloaders cannot legally sell their ammo? Only if it's tracer, ap, apti, etc.??

Or was this guy manufacturing without a license? If so, at what point does a hand loader become a manufacturer? 1000, 2000, 10,000 rounds?

If you are reloading for "livelihood and profit", you're required to have a license. It's up to the individual, I would guess to try and debate with the ATF what constitutes "livelihood and profit". If you run a couple hundred rounds and sell to your buddy, is that a problem? The second answer gives a little more clarity - if the person reloads "only for personal use", they don't need a license.

Also, I read, in another story, that he was illegally manufacturing armor piercing rounds.

Per the ATF:

Is a person who reloads ammunition required to be licensed as a manufacturer?
Yes, if the person engages in the business of selling or distributing reloads for the purpose of livelihood and profit.

No, if the person reloads only for personal use.

[18 U.S.C. 922(a) and 923(a); 27 CFR 478.41]

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads