JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I sill think the whole thing stinks to high heaven!! Time passes people forget and things never come out or we are told some other BS story.

It stinks and no one will convince me other wise!
Especially with that reptilian FBI agent standing in the background making sure nothing gets said off script

FIRST OFF KILL YOUR DAMN TV the report's and reporters are all FULL OF SHEET

I talked to Doug today,
They are charging him with conspiracy to manufacture Armor Piercing Tracer without a FFL.
________________________________________________________________________________
Doug had a 06 FFL when he made ammo.
He was only selling off old stock.
____________________________________________________________________________________
Charge of making AP ammo for civilians doesn't apply to Re-man ammo.
Using pull down projo's is the Legal definition of "RE-Manufactured" Not new production.
____________________________________________________________________________________
The Ammo in question is tracer not AP-Tracer the FBI is claiming that it is magnetic so it is AP.
Wrong the projo's are made from Copper washed steel cup's just like ALL other tracer projo's.
*************** No Steel core ******************
___________________________________________________________________________________
He was indicted and released from court yesterday with no Bond and is spending the day today removing all weapon's and ammo from his house.
______________________________________________________________________________________
The Rat Bas-Terd's waited until he was on the way to the fall shoot at Big Sandy (oct 2017) out of cell phone reception to raid his house with a SWAT team.
Knowing that only his wife was home.
He didn't even know what happened until we were Bs'ing during set up for the shoot and his lawyer called him from his house with his wife.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
His lawyer is already drafting up a civil suit against the Federal Government that will be filed by the end of next week.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

The worst part is that the Dmned media is trying to make it look like he was in cahoot's with the psycho that shot everyone up.

Doug is my friend as has been for year's. These A hole's are looking for someone to blame other than the shooter and it is just plain wrong.

Last Edited:
FIRST OFF KILL YOUR DAMN TV the report's and reporters are all FULL OF SHEET

I talked to Doug today,
They are charging him with conspiracy to manufacture Armor Piercing Tracer without a FFL.
________________________________________________________________________________
Doug had a 06 FFL when he made ammo.
He was only selling off old stock.
Charge of making AP ammo for civilians doesn't apply to Re-man ammo.
Using pull down projo's is the Legal definition of "RE-Manufactured" Not new production.
The Ammo in question is tracer not AP-Tracer the FBI is claiming that it is magnetic so it is AP.
Wrong the projo's are made from Copper washed steel cup's just like ALL other tracer projo's.
*************** No Steel core ******************
___________________________________________________________________________________
He was indicted and released from court yesterday with no Bond and is spending the day today removing all weapon's and ammo from his house.
______________________________________________________________________________________
The Rat Bas-Terd's waited until he was on the way to the fall shoot at Big Sandy (oct 2017) out of cell phone reception to raid his house with a SWAT team.
Knowing that only his wife was home.
He didn't even know what happened until we were Bs'ing during set up for the shoot and his lawyer called him from his house with his wife.
His lawyer is already drafting up a civil suit against the Federal Government that will be filed by the end of next week.

The worst part is that the Dmned media is trying to make it look like he was in cahoot's with the psycho that shot everyone up.

Doug is my friend as has been for year's. These A hole's are looking for someone to blame other than the shooter and it is just plain wrong.
Please use complete words. My head bubbleguming hurts now.

I guess I'm missing the point, whether AP rounds or not, who in the crowd had armor? To me this is the same as suing the bumpstock maker. :rolleyes:

Were there any strikes on those tanks?

Odd the VIP buildings had no bullet strikes or broken windows even though they appeared line of sight

Thanks @etrain16 !

@Who The F R U I highly doubt anyone here is taking these reports as gospel truth.. more likely than not members see this for what it is: .gov searching for someone, anyone to blame. Their clearly way off base as @Kruejl pointed out.

Here's to hoping your friend is vindicated. :)

As Adam West as Batman stated in the 60s TV movie, Some time you just can't get rid of a bomb. The authorities came out with a narrative (several) that didn't make sense. We know most rifle rounds will pierce most light armor and metal object that surround us. Garage doors, car doors, trash cans and most body armor worn by police.

They convince the sheep Paddock needed these special rounds and couldn't just stop by Walmart or the local big box sports store that sells basketballs and buy 100% of what he needed.

I'm sure they'll call, cased closed. Government saved the day again and enough people will be satisfied. Even though nothing has actually happened. Well, this will scare enough people and armor piercing bullets (most 223 and up) will be next on the chopping block.

As Adam West as Batman stated in the 60s TV movie, Some time you just can't get rid of a bomb. The authorities came out with a narrative (several) that didn't make sense. We know most rifle rounds will pierce most light armor and metal object that surround us. Garage doors, car doors, trash cans and most body armor worn by police.

They convince the sheep Paddock needed these special rounds and couldn't just stop by Walmart or the local big box sports store that sells basketballs and buy 100% of what he needed.

I'm sure they'll call, cased closed. Government saved the day again and enough people will be satisfied. Even though nothing has actually happened. Well, this will scare enough people and armor piercing bullets (most 223 and up) will be next on the chopping block.

It won't be the first time they tried...................

The Obama Administration's M855 Ammo Ban Is Blatantly Lawless
How To Beat The ATF's M855 Ammunition Ban - Bearing Arms - ATF, M855

Ray

So, anyone else read this report since it was released? Any minds changed as a result? Do you think it's truthful/factual? Or is this an elaborate cover up of something much bigger?

I'm one of the least likely to believe in conspiracies, but it nags at me to think that this guy brought up dozens of guns and tons of ammo and all along, it was just going to be him in that room? Why not have a stack of loaded magazines and just one or two guns?

The best reason to have multiple firearms is to allow for multiple shooters, no? He wants a room with several different directions of fire, too? Perhaps the rest of the crew was compromised, got stuck in traffic, or doesn't make it to room for whatever other reason (maybe they never were intending to show up), and he just goes on with the plan alone.

I need to stop watching YouTube . . .

Thanks @etrain16 !

@Who The F R U I highly doubt anyone here is taking these reports as gospel truth.. more likely than not members see this for what it is: .gov searching for someone, anyone to blame. Their clearly way off base as @Kruejl pointed out.

Here's to hoping your friend is vindicated. :)

Thanks Doug will walk but it's going to cost him his Government Job and alot of money.

Some retarded SAIC cant tell the difference in ammo types and a woeful lack of legal knowledge is disgusting.
Either that or they are going to try to twist the law in a witch hunt hoping the jury doesn't understand to burn him no matter what.

There was one shooter and he is dead it's not the gun's and it's not the ammo it's the guy that was behind the trigger that is to blame.

I'm one of the least likely to believe in conspiracies, but it nags at me to think that this guy brought up dozens of guns and tons of ammo and all along, it was just going to be him in that room? Why not have a stack of loaded magazines and just one or two guns?

The best reason to have multiple firearms is to allow for multiple shooters, no? He wants a room with several different directions of fire, too? Perhaps the rest of the crew was compromised, got stuck in traffic, or doesn't make it to room for whatever other reason (maybe they never were intending to show up), and he just goes on with the plan alone.

I need to stop watching YouTube . . .

Hard to say without talking to the shooter directly. At least one person in this thread mentioned him using "New York reloads" rather than messing with swapping magazines. In the heat of it all, it would likely mean less to go wrong as you fumble for a mag, charge the gun (which you may flub under that adrenaline rush) and you may have gun failures. I'm not discounting him having a plan for more shooters, but it's not out of the realm of reality for him to have multiple guns for just those reasons I mentioned alone.

I'm still hopeful we'll get more information on this incident. There certainly seems to be enough questions still left unanswered.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top