JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Las Vegas Shooting: More Rose Fertilizer
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2017

BTW, they have no idea why Paddock is supposed to have started shooting. Nor why he stopped. Nor why he quit with over 4,000 additional rounds remaining. I repeat, this wasn't a mass shooting as much as it was a photo op. One or two weapons is a shooter. Twenty-three is a press release. And quitting while fully healthy, with over 80% of your rounds remaining? The simple answer is that the shooter didn't want to get caught. And didn't.

Sheriff says more than 1,100 rounds fired in Las Vegas shooting

It was strange that seemingly within a few hours they were sure only one shooter but continued to change their time line and "what we know now" facts. I will not be surprised as the lawsuits come new facts or photos appear.

It's over!

I gave up hope if finding any truth from the establishment ; the security guard making the trip into Mexico was the last straw.

This won't even make the history books; less concern than what the Lindberg Baby got...:oops:

Reno

GOOD LORD: Reno gunman opens fire at high-rise with links to Las Vegas shooter.

A gunman with a hostage opened fire from the eighth floor of a luxury high-rise condominium in Nevada onto the streets below, authorities said. No injuries were reported.

The man died Tuesday after a SWAT team descended on him while he was barricaded at the Montage, Reno police Deputy Chief Tom Robinson told reporters. It wasn't immediately clear whether he was killed by police gunfire or his own. No one else, including the hostage, was hurt.

Well, good — but the disappearance of the Vegas shooter from the media's consciousness, when so little is still understood about him, remains a mystery.

12/13/17 -

Media outlets sue for access to Las Vegas shooting search warrants

A Nevada judge has set a hearing date on a bid by media organizations to unseal search warrant records in the investigation of the Oct. 1 shooting that killed 58 people and injured hundreds on the Las Vegas Strip.
The judge set a Jan. 16 hearing for arguments about whether court records should remain sealed since police and the FBI say the lone shooter killed himself.

In a related story from the same website it stated some people claimed 30 high capacity magazines allowed the shooter to take so many lives. it also said the shooter killed himself before police stormed the room.

My take is it didn't matter what capacity his magazines were since he'd already killed himself before anyone tried to stop him.

Those files will stay locked away or so heavily redacted to be useless.

First blip of news I've heard on this in a while - from the NYT, not exactly a source I want to use, but they released this story today. No major revelations, but the investigation is ongoing and they are certainly making a case for him being a lone actor.

Confirms some of what I suspected, such as bringing up ammo/mags in ordinary suitcases - would have been completely innocuous to anyone - just make multiple trips.

Las Vegas Gunman Took Elaborate Steps to Hide His Tracks, New Documents Show

Vegas Metro PD released a preliminary report two days ago.

https://www.lvmpd.com/en-us/Documents/1_October_FIT_Report_01-18-2018_Footnoted.pdf

It contains the make and model of every gun they seized.

At the press conference, the sheriff mentioned they are still investigating a person of interest. Lately, there have been rumors of an email thread between the shooter and another individual having a conversation about the other individual purchasing guns.

Vegas Metro PD released a preliminary report two days ago.

https://www.lvmpd.com/en-us/Documents/1_October_FIT_Report_01-18-2018_Footnoted.pdf

It contains the make and model of every gun they seized.

At the press conference, the sheriff mentioned they are still investigating a person of interest. Lately, there have been rumors of an email thread between the shooter and another individual having a conversation about the other individual purchasing guns.

Thanks for posting, looks like a pretty detailed report. I'll need to take some time to read through this. Though I understand they still don't have a motive, hopefully the report helps put to bed the idea about whether he worked alone or had help.

A quick early read shows they documented him bringing multiple bags up to the room in multiple trips - certainly addresses how he could have gotten as much up there as he did without getting anyone's attention - everything seems to have gone up in regular bags, so as not to draw attention.

Thanks for posting, looks like a pretty detailed report. I'll need to take some time to read through this. Though I understand they still don't have a motive, hopefully the report helps put to bed the idea about whether he worked alone or had help.
It says he did it alone.

I've read through most of it. I'd recommend reading the section about the suspect, the timeline, the evidence seized, and viewing the crime scene pics at the end. The rest of it is mostly repeated info found within those sections.

It says he did it alone.

I've read through most of it. I'd recommend reading the section about the suspect, the timeline, the evidence seized, and viewing the crime scene pics at the end. The rest of it is mostly repeated info found within those sections.

It's a long document, but as I scan through it, it certainly makes the case I made months ago, that, properly planned, one person could get all that stuff into the rooms without notice. Very interesting. I've lost count on how many bags he's brought up so far - looks like about 16 or so.

The press conference that lead to the release of the report is here:

(edit: embed seems to be broken: https ://www.facebook.com/FOX5Vegas/videos/10156094624056672/)

The sheriff mentions they are investigating another person of interest. He doesn't say who, but I assume it is whoever is behind the email address, [email protected] who was exchanging email with the shooter about buying guns.

Also, CNN sued the FBI, and the result was the court ruled the FBI had to release documents regarding the shooting. This happened a couple of weeks ago, but was reported by Laura Loomer (she has broke a number of issues involved in this case).

Laura Loomer on Twitter

As her tweet says, the FBI report is here:

Warrants 1

This report is also floating around, but I haven't been able to confirm the source. It might be legit, it might not. I haven't been through it.

Paddock Affidavits

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top