JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The only thing this prolonged silence will do, is multiply and amplify all manner of conspiracy theories. It's almost like they're trying to make that happen.

My personal conspiracy theory on the silence -- someone is protecting the hotel from lawsuits.

My buddy in Ireland sends his latest Hot tip. Yes, he's something of a connoisseur of such tales.

Gird yerselfs Conspiracy Fans, here's the latest from Rense:

Here It Is Again - Paddock Was Arms Dealer And Deal Went BAD

disclaimer & warning
Of course I have no way to vette this one way or another;
*posted as mere entertainment & speculation/
serious folk need not apply*

Oops. I reread that and now see I meant to put that on a different post. Apologies.

Last Edited:
I can go to LiveLeak right now and find a video of some poor Chinese girl getting squished by a cement truck, but no raw vids of people shot in Vegas.

Plenty of vids out there showing crisis actors and fake victims.

Any pics of that 32nd floor corridor shreaded with 200 rounds of 5.56? Wht would the shooter need 200rounds to dump the "hero" maintenance guy anyway...the guy who got bit once with a 5.56 rounds, had a miraculous recovery just in time for the Ellen show.

Call people questioning this as tinfoilfreaks if you must, but the whole thing stinks to high heaven.

I can go to LiveLeak right now and find a video of some poor Chinese girl getting squished by a cement truck, but no raw vids of people shot in Vegas.

Plenty of vids out there showing crisis actors and fake victims.

Any pics of that 32nd floor corridor shreaded with 200 rounds of 5.56? Wht would the shooter need 200rounds to dump the "hero" maintenance guy anyway...the guy who got bit once with a 5.56 rounds, had a miraculous recovery just in time for the Ellen show.

Call people questioning this as tinfoilfreaks if you must, but the whole thing stinks to high heaven.

YEP!! I concure!

That's interesting. The media sure gave the impression it was more like 500 but they were probably including people injured in other ways. Does the 161 include both dead and wounded, or only wounded?
Here is one of the "wounded"...he was shot in the back of the head. Blood sprayed everywhere. The bullet went into his skull and exited 3" later....glad to see he had a miraculous recovery. Didn't even need to shave his glorious mane.

There are more like this...just as real :rolleyes:

Johnathan was shot it the neck. He is a hero and saved around 30 people. Don't ask how...he is a hero.

25 October

New timeline for Las Vegas massacre | Daily Mail Online

see also:
Woodpile Report - scroll down till you find it.

Is this the real and for true timeline, at last? Shirley, you jest. The timeline is never the timeline. Which leads us to wonder, did Kate escape from the car before it went over the cliff? Did Lance make it out of the cave before the bomb exploded? Will Kevin name the second shooter at the Tropicana? See Hotel Of Horror, Chapter Four, at this theatre next week.

A little arithmetic. 900 rounds in 12 bursts—their count—is 75 rounds per burst. Now that's what I call high-capacity magazines. Except maybe it wasn't 900 rounds into the crowd, 200 of them went through the door and down the hallway, they say. 700 rounds in 12 bursts is 58.3 rounds per burst. Not only doesn't it add up, it doesn't divide up either.

Seems to me this story has disappeared from intense media coverage because there are conflicting information and reports, with one report directly contradicting the other. Sheriffs office disclosed a timeline, MGM contradicts it...

Las Vegas has more cameras per capita than just about anyplace on earth, yet zero evidence has been produced. So we have a retired accountant, gambler and secret gun collector, who is "accused" of carrying out this heinous crime, dead on the floor, unable to defend himself...

To me, this one began to stink within 48 hours, as the conflicting reports began... and the Media's circus with hero survivors who within days were miraculously healed... God does move in strange ways...

Seems the powers to be hadn't done their homework to get all the actors on the same script. Another attempt at further gun control... Another attempt to push Americans further down the path of becoming subjects...

We, the American people must stand our ground against such attacks on our Civil and Constitutional Rights...

Here is one of the "wounded"...he was shot in the back of the head. Blood sprayed everywhere. The bullet went into his skull and exited 3" later....glad to see he had a miraculous recovery. Didn't even need to shave his glorious mane.

There are more like this...just as real :rolleyes:

Johnathan was shot it the neck. He is a hero and saved around 30 people. Don't ask how...he is a hero.

The first video was posted on YouTube on October 4th, just 3 days after the event... That's what I call a miraculous healing... I'd think, after being shot in the head, his ears might still be ringing during the interview... interesting...

Edited to add...

The bottom video, October 3rd posting date, just two days after being shot in the neck by a "high power rifle"... healing power from heaven I tell ya...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top