JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
By the way ... it's LOCAL gunshops who refuse to release firearms even when legal to so (i.e. they face NO liability in doing so).

Why aren't we beating them up and refusing business with them?

Instead we are calling on an out of state company to take on actual legal liability because of the actions of local voters and threatening them with pulled business because of a wise business decision to protect their business (and all who work for them) from potentially severe financial consequences.

Come on folks, at least be consistent in your thinking and actions. Either damn them all or damn none of them.

Quit picking and choosing where you will respond. The anti's don't need to do a darn thing ... we divide ourselves and let ourselves be conquered, and they just sit back with a smug grin and laugh at us.

Last Edited:
Ordered a firearm from Midway yesterday, could not find it anywhere in Oregon (prefer to shop local), they shipped same day and had free shipping. My FFL may get it Friday, and they do 3 day turnover so i will likely get it before the 23rd (next hearing date?). The shop i was dealing with could not find the firearm from any of their sources. I found one at Midway.

Kudos to Midway, free and fast shipping, lowest price, l will do ALL my firearm business there that i cannot do locally.

Palmetto State Armory changed their banner after this mornings ruling back to this, shipping all mags to Oregon:

Attempting to order 10 round mags (not 'high cap" mags) from Midway, say this:

04B70089-10DE-4CE0-AD8C-FA986B2C8FC5.jpeg AB12ADC3-5DA5-4FF6-B69D-FF1D3192DC02.jpeg

Palmetto State Armory changed their banner after this mornings ruling back to this, shipping all mags to Oregon:

Attempting to order 10 round mags (not 'high cap" mags) from Midway, say this:

View attachment 1330822 View attachment 1330824
PSA: Incorrect or a glitch? It seems firearms they will accept orders until Jan 2nd. New mag orders they won't, yet(?) The cutoff for mags was 12/11(?)

Attempting to place an order on G26 mags (12rd), when you go to checkout it says:
1671176694487.png
Going to "shipping restrictions" it reads:
1671176772436.png

Despite how the main banner page reads. However, it's possible their site isn't fully functional to reflect the change... as of today... just yet?

I'm assuming the "December 11th, 2023" date was a typo and they meant 2022.

Last Edited:
PSA: Incorrect or a glitch? It seems firearms they will accept orders until Jan 2nd. New mag orders they won't, yet(?) The cutoff for mags was 12/11(?)

Attempting to place an order on G26 mags (12rd), when you go to checkout it says:
View attachment 1330923
Going to "shipping restrictions" it reads:
View attachment 1330924

Despite how the main banner page reads. However, it's possible their site isn't fully functional to reflect the change... as of today... just yet?

I'm assuming the "December 11th, 2023" date was a typo and they meant 2022.
There are 2 caveats
1) it has to be in stock and shipped from PSA, they don't control what their 3rd party partners do in terms of shipping to Oregon.
2) I have been unable to buy 10 round pmags and 20/30 round pmags in the same order. I think this is a computer/permissions error on their part. If I just order 20/30 rounders the order went through. I think it internally gets confused if you have 10 round magazines mixed in with the higher capacity magazines in same order.

If the above doesn't solve your problem call them first thing tomorrow am. I had to wait on hold for a bit but they are friendly and helped me with my order.

There are 2 caveats
Could be. I found somewhere else that had the 3 types I wanted (PSA only had the 1) in stock and for a single shipping fee, so I'm good now.

Somewhere early on I discounted my need for some mags that were 10 or under thinking I can still buy them later. I forgot completely about them even after realizing anything with a floorplate would be taboo and neglected to add them back on the shopping list. I remembered too late, but with the 2nd chance reprieve Judge Raschio gave us today, I'm not getting caught with my pants down again. ;)

Minor tidbits for non priority firearms, but better to get it one and done before I forget again. It's been known to happen. "Mags, mags, mags... Oh! A puppy!! Beef jerky! ... What was I just doing?... Oh yeah... Beer, beer, beer..." šŸ¤£

Last Edited:
I've exchanged a couple of e-mails with Midway. Pretty lame response from them, especially when other companies are paying attention.

Midway just lost a customer.

I've exchanged a couple of e-mails with Midway. Pretty lame response from them, especially when other companies are paying attention.

With an injunction in place that will take months to sort out there is no reason for them to stop selling mags of any size to Oregon

Here's the latest response from Midway.

"Dear Bruce,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I know how frustrating this situation is. Our legal team works incredibly hard to make us compliant in all 50 states, which is quite a feat! While I understand that the law has not passed yet, in order to make sure we don't violate any laws and can continue to do business in Oregon the legal team has decided to halt magazine sales. I apologize for the inconvenience.

If we can be of further assistance, we are available by live chat and phone 7 days a week from 8:05 AM to 4:30 PM CST or you may email us any time. Please note, we answer emails as quickly as possible, usually within 24 hours.

Thanks for Your Business!

Kenzie

MidwayUSA Customer Service"

They know the law hasn't passed, but still won't sell magazines. F-em!

I also had an exchange with Midway and Primary Arms , two companies I've had my majority of orders through and I"m very displeased that they chose to side with illegal infringment than stand with the people of Oregon. This is the issue, it starts at these companies bending the knee. THEY ARE NOT BREAKING LAW. And what is going to happen to them ? What be sued by Oregon ? Booohooo that lawsuit would die and and end those companies have the means to fight since we give them so much business, in fact many of us would be buying more and giving more of our business to fight stupid lawsuits. But in the end they don't care and their true colors have shown.
I've also for the longest time have said how stupid it is that local FFLs don't take advantage of 3 day rule.... REALL??? this whole time and now some are implementing what has been legal and SHOULD BE LEGAL this whole time. Its not the job of the FFL to do your background check, it's the Govt. and if the Govt fails that is on them !!! Presusre needs to be put on our State to do their F$%^NG job !! and now they want to remove that 3 day clause which is not a loophole, its a safegaurd for our rights!!! so they can create an infringement loophole for themselves !!!!

They know the law hasn't passed, but still won't sell magazines. F-em!
Dang, Bruh. Give a moment to breath. It hasn't even been 24hrs and those massive sized companies don't move so fast. It's not like a one man decision and takes time to work through the "machine".

I know if I were them... I would stall too. It costs money reworking their entire suite of products to impose or remove restrictions and if the AG moves as fast as she did last time... a SC petition could be well in the works to overturn the injunction. I wouldn't be paying my people to rework my website until there is some assurance that the situation has stabilized and I can safely sell and ship product to arrive while the TRO is still active.

Besides... if we are confident the TRO will hold... what's the rush?? We'll have time to buy before the case is even heard.

Last Edited:
You guys need to stop ragging on midway, its being used as supporting evidence in our cases, because of the removable baseplate issue.

It in my opinion has been very effective and has to be done.

also, who buys magazines at midway USA it's super expensive go to lanbos armory, or Osage County guns

Hey, I ignore the news for awhile and something positive happens.
If that's true.. Go Away!!

We need a little more luck the AG doesn't go whining to the ORSC or the ORSC declined to intercede again. We'll call you when it's safe to come back.

:s0140:

This is not really breaking news about Midway. On election day they wouldn't sell me magazines with capacity over 10 rounds due to my Oregon address. Read that again, on election day. For being so publicly pro 2A they definately don't walk the walk. They cited their legal dept but that doesn't instill a lot of trust if their legal team doesn't know how laws work. I for one am done with midwayusa and that's the way it is.

This is not really breaking news about Midway. On election day they wouldn't sell me magazines with capacity over 10 rounds due to my Oregon address. Read that again, on election day. For being so publicly pro 2A they definately don't walk the walk. They cited their legal dept but that doesn't instill a lot of trust if their legal team doesn't know how laws work. I for one am done with midwayusa and that's the way it is.
My experience was a bit different - check the dates on these three mag purchases
1671323582582.png
1671323635022.png
1671323690291.png

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR