JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Shouldv have acted as if your rights depended on your brain.

Excellent job living up to the quote on your signature- "I dont do these things to other people . . .".

I am fully stocked, trust me, i just thought the rest of the collective would want to know this interesting development . . .

all im sayin, is if the judge decides to nix the mag ban or even the whole bill for that matter, i think midway usa refusing to send mags or guns here helped us in hindsight. midway usa was part of multiple talking points today and was even referenced for publishing information on their website as to why they wont send stuff here; that was also used in court today.

all im sayin, is if the judge decides to nix the mag ban or even the whole bill for that matter, i think midway usa refusing to send mags or guns here helped us in hindsight. midway usa was part of multiple talking points today and was even referenced for publishing information on their website as to why they wont send stuff here; that was also used in court today.
That is an interesting development, thanks for the info and for monitoring the court proceeding . . .

They are on my burn list a long with global ordnance and a few others that shot there true colors and want to charge out the a$$ and cancel orders.

Absolutely!! Them protecting their six did all Oregonians a MASSIVE solid in the fight against 114. It really couldn't have been more perfect if it had been planned to do just that.

They almost singlehandedly made the case that 114 would cause immediate harm to Oregonians and deny them their 2A rights. Not as a matter of "potentially", but In real time!

There is absolutely logic here among those who aren't acting like spoiled children and understand what Midway and others did proactively. Days ago I mentioned to the litigants lawyer that I had been refused an order for a ten round Sig mag by Midway. I also told him about how I had attempted to purchase a lever action rifle from Grabagun and all FFL choices in my area had been removed from their site so I was unable to complete that purchase. He asked me for screenshots of both denied transactions and I was happy to oblige.

It did give me the giggles though when the state tried to argue that it was only speculation as to why midway and others might be blocking sales to OR residents. They stated in court that it there was no evidence to prove why a retailer might choose to block sales to OR... and might be doing it simply because they don't want to.

That was on the shirttails of a witness from t.rex arms stating that their company chose not to mfg and supply CA compliant mags to CA simply because they, as a company, decided they didn't want to.

Thanks to those that supplied screenshots, communications to purchasers and retailer released statements to GOA, it was embarassingly easy to prove the state was overflowing with BS... that it was not only obvious but specifically stated by the retailer that the blocking of sales was due to their legal teams advice that 114 would make it illegal for them to do so.... since the mags they sell typically have removeable floorplates.

It did give me the giggles though when the state tried to argue that it was only speculation as to why midway and others might be blocking sales to OR residents. They stated in court that it there was no evidence to prove why a retailer might choose to block sales to OR... and might be doing it simply because they don't want to.

That was on the shirttails of a witness from t.rex arms stating that their company chose not to mfg and supply CA compliant mags to CA simply because they, as a company, decided they didn't want to.

Thanks to those that supplied screenshots, communications to purchasers and retailer released statements to GOA, it was embarassingly easy to prove the state was overflowing with BS... that it was not only obvious but specifically stated by the retailer that the blocking of sales was due to their legal teams advice that 114 would make it illegal for them to do so.... since the mags they sell typically have removeable floorplates.
I can probably figure it out online, but how do we get in touch with GOA to provide evidence to support the cause?

I have an interesting experience - had placed an order for a couple mags from midway ordered 11/29, well before anything took effect. The order showed shipped 12/1, but then sat in 'limbo land' where USPS showed on 12/1 "Package acceptance pending", (and actually still shows that right now with no further updates). I emailed Midway on 12/6, and was told to wait as it still showed it shipped and arriving. I contacted them again 12/12 asking about the update as it still was showing that status, and the rep responded 12/12 told me that they could either refund the money or replace/reship the items. I told him to go ahead and reship. I was a little surprised that I was given the option to reship, but thought well lets see how this plays out.

Later that afternoon on 12/12 i recieved another email from Midway CS, stating that they appologized for the miscommunication, but that they could not ship the magazines, and would i like a refund. I responded stating that if i had no other option i would obviously want a refund but also mentioned that as of right now there was a TRO/stay on the law, the law was not in effect, and the order had been placed well before any laws were even set to go into effect. Attached is the response i recieved this am from Midway, refunding me the order and explaining. I would think GOA would want this info If they dont already have others with similar cases . . . PS- i dont want this to come across like negative to any of the Midway CS staff, they are trying to navigate this as well, and have been responsive. I dont know if the original shipping issue was Midway or USPS, but as we all know shipping right now can be a challenge across the country, so very well could have been USPS that mishandled the original package . . .

932407EF-A56B-4C17-87BF-727ABDD38D62.jpeg

The order showed shipped 12/1, but then sat in 'limbo land' where USPS showed on 12/1 "Package acceptance pending", (and actually still shows that right now with no further updates).
This happens all the time with my Midway orders. They ship UPS and on smaller packages UPS has them delivered by USPS. For me area this happens in Fife, WA. The UPS tracking says "We gave it to USPS and it's supposed to be delivered today", The USPS side says "We don't know nothing bout birthin no babies" until USPS gets ready to deliver.

It's not a Midway issue, rather something in the hand off from UPS to USPS. My money is that UPS gave it to USPS, but USPS won't admit it until they are ready to do something with the package. My last one waited nine days before USPS moved on it.

Midway is a good outfit to buy from in my experience. They do have to follow the laws state by state so of course Oregons 114 stops Midway from sending some magazines.

While the magazine fight goes on yall might want to figure what the next fight will be.

Move over midway

We are prioritizing all orders going to Oregon, that include: High-Cap Magazines, Lowers, and Firearms. You can read more here for any updates regarding any Oregon-based orders! All orders must be placed before January 2nd, 2023 at 12:00 AM PST.

Well this is an interesting development- if you attempt to order a 10 round mag from MidwayUSA, such as a P320 neutered mag, MidwayUSA will not let you complete the order to an Oregon address, stating: "Oregon has restricted the sale of magazines that have a capacity of more than 10 rounds, or those that can be adapted to hold more than ten round- e.g., those with a floor plate or end plate."

So basically any semi auto pistol or rifle mag, whether it is limited to 10 rounds or not, such as the Sig neutered mags, which actually have divots on the sides so that regardless of whether you can add a baseplate, the follower will still not allow you to put more then 10 rounds past the divots. By their logic, this would mean that even pistols/rifles that come with 10 round mags would not be able to be purchased in Oregon, whic essentially means most all semi auto pistols or rifles with Magazines. . .

Screenshot when i tried to add a Sig 10 round mag to cart. Same thing with Glock 10 round mags. Awesome. (Looks up moving to Texas . . .)

View attachment 1326167
I just won't buy from Midway anymore... Spread the word

I just won't buy from Midway anymore... Spread the word
OK, we will tell everybody that you won't buy from them any more, even through their correct interpretation of Oregon law turned out to be significant evidence in the Harney County trial that will likely stop the mag ban until it hits the Oregon Supreme Court.

OK, we will tell everybody that you won't buy from them any more, even through their correct interpretation of Oregon law turned out to be significant evidence in the Harney County trial that will likely stop the mag ban until it hits the Oregon Supreme Court.
I wanted to add that I'm not buying from them or any other online or big box store with a local presence until this horse squeeze if over. I'm doing all purchases I can through local gun shops until this fiasco is over. If I can't get what I want there I will go to Sportsmans due to them taking up a lawsuit to challenge this stupidity.

Consider the hardships about to be felt here locally and where possible spend your money there. Yes, it will cost a bit more because they can't possibly have the lower overhead of a Midway. If you let all the LGS die you become dependent on mail order and it only takes a simple law to shut that down.

Last Edited:
one particular "side" is claimed to "cancel" anything they dont like while the other "side" is just as guilty IMO. look at the facts from all angles before making an educated decision. just a thought

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top