JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My experience was a bit different - check the dates on these three mag purchases
View attachment 1331816
View attachment 1331817
View attachment 1331818

It appears as though it was different. Here is what I first got from customer service, to which I replied asking them to please cite the regulation. A few minutes later they called me and offered to fulfil order, I politely informed them that Brownells filled it already and that I would shop with them in the future.

Screenshot_20221217-170656_Gmail.jpg

Whole lotta virtue signaling and cancel culture going on. Maybe those folks should stop paying their state taxes while they are at it, you know, to actually make a stand...

As of yesterday they still aren't shipping any mags. I tried speaking to them and they claimed they had no knowledge of any changes since 114's "implementation". I offered to send them a link to Judge Raschio's injunction order, bu they were not in the least interested.

I got one over on them though. Today I received an order from a couple weeks ago. I needed ONE glonk front sight screw, but saw it was basically the same price to order a front sight + screw set for $3.00. I figured what the heck! This is what arrived instead...
1672342626060.jpeg

158 glonk poly front sights in ONE bag... for $3.00.

Or did "they" get one over on me? I still need that friggin screw! Luckily it's not one I'm using anyway. Just a spare front sight I figured I might as well get that screw before I might actually need one.

Oh... crap! Now I need 159 friggin screws, hu!! Bubblegum me!

Anyone need a few? I'm cheap!!🤣

Last Edited:
As of yesterday they still aren't shipping any mags. I tried speaking to them and they claimed they had no knowledge of any changes since 114's "implementation". I offered to send them a link to Judge Raschio's injunction order, bu they were not in the least interested.
Then they are lying.
See post #113 that is a direct copy and paste from the e-mail I received where the customer service agent acknowledges that 114 hadn't been implemented yet.

This is exactly why Midway is on the same "list" as Video Only. It only takes one crappy customer service moment for me to take my wallet and never return. The only thing I'll miss is the .556 ammo that comes in 30 round boxes. Makes it convenient when loading mags. I haven't looked elsewhere yet, but I'll bet I'll find another vendor.

Larry Potterfield can take that company and his goofy smile and stick them where the sun don't shine.

Besides, PSA offered the mags at the same price with free shipping. :)

edit; corrected spelling cause I don't think anyone's interested in "free whipping".

Last Edited:
This is exactly why Midway is on the same "list" as Video Only. It only takes one crappy customer service moment for me to take my wallet and never return. The only thing I'll miss is the .556 ammo that comes in 30 round boxes. Makes it convenient when loading mags. I haven't looked elsewhere yet, but I'll bet I'll find another vendor.

Larry Potterfield can take that company and his goofy smile and stick them where the sun don't shine.
Over all the years they've always done me right and I will continue to buy from them. Voting with your wallet is great, but at the smallest slight... regardless of all else... one might find themselves with nowhere left to turn, or even under worse circumstances.

If it was the first time I had gone to them and that was my only experience shopping with them, maybe, but decades of consistantly good service earns them a little bit of slack in my book.

This is what arrived instead...
View attachment 1337169

By way of follow-up.. I noticed they put the price back up to their reduced $4.99 each. So... they sent me $788 of mech... and their listing currently shows "out of stock, no backorders".

Should I tell them? You ain't got no stock cause you sent them all to me. Derrr..... Someone's getting a red check in their employee jacket. 🤣

Over all the years they've always done me right and I will continue to buy from them. Voting with your wallet is great, but at the smallest slight... regardless of all else... one might find themselves with nowhere left to turn, or even under worse circumstances.

If it was the first time I had gone to them and that was my only experience shopping with them, maybe, but decades of consistantly good service earns them a little bit of slack in my book.
And they acknowledging to me that the bill wasn't active yet, but still refusing service results in MY choice of where I purchase. I, too, have had good service from them in the past and expect better of them now. You, @Yarome are entitled to your opinion, as I am entitled to mine. You can beat your drum for them, but I ain't listening.

By way of follow-up.. I noticed they put the price back up to their reduced $4.99 each. So... they sent me $788 of mech... and their listing currently shows "out of stock, no backorders".

Should I tell them? You ain't got no stock cause you sent them all to me. Derrr..... Someone's getting a red check in their employee jacket. 🤣
As much as I think they suck, this is one instance where I believe I would fess up. It's kind of that old Karma thing.
the only time I didn't "fess up" was a long, drawn out instance with Home Depot involving multiple mailboxes. I ended up having to order 7 mailboxes to get three undamaged ones. When I returned the last two, shipped on separate invoices, they credited me back for three, even though I had clearly stated what was being returned. But that time I figured my wasted time and effort was worth more than one $13 mail box and it wasn't worth the effort to explain.

Maybe you should offer to trade for a 30 round mag? :s0114:

And they acknowledging to me that the bill wasn't active yet, but still refusing service results in MY choice of where I purchase. I, too, have had good service from them in the past and expect better of them now. You, @Yarome are entitled to your opinion, as I am entitled to mine. You can beat your drum for them, but I ain't listening.
Sensitive, eh? I wasn't trying to convince you to keep buying from them. Just stating my opinion on the matter.. the same as you... and I certainly didn't take your post to be telling ME I shouldn't be buying from them either... because you "decided".

You can condemn them all you like. Your choice doesn't have to be mine. :s0155:

As much as I think they suck, this is one instance where I believe I would fess up. It's kind of that old Karma thing.
the only time I didn't "fess up" was a long, drawn out instance with Home Depot involving multiple mailboxes. I ended up having to order 7 mailboxes to get three undamaged ones. When I returned the last two, shipped on separate invoices, they credited me back for three, even though I had clearly stated what was being returned. But that time I figured my wasted time and effort was worth more than one $13 mail box and it wasn't worth the effort to explain.

Maybe you should offer to trade for a 30 round mag? :s0114:
Ohh.. I already sent them a heads up to their mistake. I asked for a prepaid label and would send them back, but I'm not going to pay out of pocket to return them. Balls in their court.

Can't use em, don't want to be hassled trying to unload them and don't really want to throw them away either, so....

Nope! Not sensitive. Bull headed is more like it. :cool: I can easily agree with "I'll do me. You do you".

As far as PSA not shipping now, the judge is scheduled to make a final ruling on 114 next week, possibly as early as the 3rd. That would make it very likely that anyone shipping mags now would be in violation of the law by the time the mags arrive, if he reverses course.

To my knowledge. GMW has rescinded their "No Ship" policy on mags pending further court action. So they are selling 10+ mags to Oregon.

Check the shipping restrictions section before you buy though. This was last week when I checked, I don't know about today.

I got one over on them though. Today I received an order from a couple weeks ago. I needed ONE glonk front sight screw, but saw it was basically the same price to order a front sight + screw set for $3.00. I figured what the heck! This is what arrived instead...
View attachment 1337169

Or did "they" get one over on me? I still need that friggin screw! Luckily it's not one I'm using anyway. Just a spare front sight I figured I might as well get that screw before I might actually need one.

Oh... crap! Now I need 159 friggin screws, hu!! Bubblegum me!

Anyone need a few? I'm cheap!!🤣
Looks like you need to build 158 more 80% Glocks!

As far as PSA not shipping now, the judge is scheduled to make a final ruling on 114 next week, possibly as early as the 3rd. That would make it very likely that anyone shipping mags now would be in violation of the law by the time the mags arrive, if he reverses course.
The mag ban is indefinately stayed. The pending ruling is on the 3day BGC release. Determining if that provision is seperatable from the permit portion of 114 or not.

No issue shipping mags.

This may have been mentioned above already (I didn't read the whole thread) but a couple days ago I saw a notice on joe bob outfitters that they are no longer shipping common-use standard capacity mags to Oregon. Sucks cuz they are about the fastest shipper there is and prices are reasonable on a lot of stuff.

E2453BAE-C145-41A8-BB3B-A6FE63233C5B.jpeg
28AD4B9E-8951-4B8C-8D7B-CC177C7FD669.jpeg

Last Edited:
This may have been mentioned above already (I didn't read the whole thread) but a couple days ago I saw a notice on joe bob outfitters that they are no longer shipping common-use standard capacity mags to Oregon. Sucks cuz they are about the fastest shipper there is and prices are reasonable on a lot of stuff.

View attachment 1338508
View attachment 1338509
Glad I bought mine there when I did. I think it was three Walther PDP mags.....f-ing expensive!

I can foresee many large capacity mags being shipped to out of state family members/friends. Right, wrong or indifferent, there's going to be a lot of "work arounds" on this crap if it's upheld.

I can foresee many large capacity mags being shipped to out of state family members/friends. Right, wrong or indifferent, there's going to be a lot of "work arounds" on this crap if it's upheld.
Yeah.. most folks probably already figured that one out. Have family order em and reship em.... or just use a mail forwarding service. Nothing illegal about it.

For hard to find mags that's probably more viable, but "standard" types... there are still so many places shipping to OR it's often not cost effective even if you end up paying just slightly more than the "best price available"... but won't ship. Do the math and see.

I still prefer paying slightly more with a company that's on the ball than put money in the pockets of those slacking off and upholding a non-existent ban, but YMMV.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads