JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So buying magazines in Oregon is a nightmare right now. As of 11/9/2023 the magazine law is on hold, but a lot of stores (online and IRL) will not ship/carry "contraband" magazines. This seems to change on a daily basis, as places that I bough magazines from just a little while ago no longer ship here. As a community service I intend to curate a list of vendors who will ship/sell mags to Oregon while they still can. This list will be updated here in the OP as people feed me information in the comments below (yes/no, store/site, date confirmed). Let's see if we can get this to be a useful resource for everyone here.

Yes, deserttech.com as of 11/9
Yes, Brownells as of 11/7 purchase, shipped 11/8, received 11/9 (30-rd mag)
Yes, KYGUNCO as of 11/7 purchase, shipped 11/8, ETA 11/13 (30-rd mag)
Yes, CDNN Sports as of 11/10
Yes, Gun Mag Warehouse as of 11/10
Yes, SAR USA as of 11/1
Yes, ROBERT RTG as of 11/1
Yes. Lanbo's Armory as of 11/11
Yes, Delta Team Tactical as of 11/12
Yes, AimSurplus, LLC as of 11/12
Yes, Greg Cote LLC, Shooting Sport Supplies as of 11/12
Yes, surplusammo.com as of 11/12
Yes, sportsmansguide as of 11/12
Yes, recoil gunworks as of 11/12
Yes, Shield Arms as of 11/9
Yes, palmetto state armory as of 11/18
Yes, Tombstone Tactical as of 11/14
Yes, Shooting Surplus as of 11/14
Yes, Black Dog Machine LLC as of 11/17
Yes, Bi-Mart as of 11/13

No, midwayusa.com as of 11/9
No, cabelas as of 11/9
No, Mile High Shooting as of 11/6 (cancelled an order and refunded payment on 30-rd mag)
No, HK USA as of 11/10
No, Wilson Combat as of 11/10
No, COUNTRY SHED LLC as of 11/8
No, Dawson Precision as of 11/11
No, Sportsmans as of 11/11
NO, JoeBob Outfitters as of 11/12
No, KM Tactical as of 10/30ish

Edit: I thought this thread would be dead after the court ruling in our favor, but it seems we still need this. I am going to leave the above information in place simply noting that it is stale and that many of non-shipping places are now shipping to Oregon again. The below section will be for places that did not get the memo and are still not shipping.

No, Gunprime as of 12/5* might be a sub vendor, details unclear

Last Edited:
So buying magazines in Oregon is a nightmare right now. As of 11/9/2023 the magazine law is on hold, but a lot of stores (online and IRL) will not ship/carry "contraband" magazines. This seems to change on a daily basis, as places that I bough magazines from just a little while ago no longer ship here. As a community service I intend to curate a list of vendors who will ship/sell mags to Oregon while they still can. This list will be updated here in the OP as people feed me information in the comments below (yes/no, store/site, date confirmed). Let's see if we can get this to be a useful resource for everyone here.

Yes, deserttech.com as of 11/9
No, midwayusa.com as of 11/9
No, cabelas as of 11/9
I hope you are retired or out of work.

GunMagWarehouse is pretty much the only place I buy mags at. At the beginning of the year, I bought over $980 worth of mags, so I'm good on the mag front. I might buy some Kel-Tec P17 mags, and I need to buy a few Glock 26 gen 5 mags, but that's it.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top