JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes, I am currently looking for some metal 20 rounders for a retro AR project. It was actually my 14 year old son who pointed out it wouldn't look right with a 30 round sticking out. So the hunt is on. The USGI 20 rounders is what I am seeking.
PSA's H&R retro 20rd grey straight magazine on my 5.56 Midlength A2 retro carbine. 10rd ASC 6.5 Grendel on the 6.5 Grendel C7 12" SBR.
DSCF7528.JPG DSCF7227.JPG

The H&R mags are pretty much as close to USGI vintage 20rd mags as I can see so far; I don't have vintage 20rd USGI mags to compare.

Perfect, looks like they are still prioritizing shipping to Oregon. Thank you! Order will be placed in a little bit.
Yeah through all this, PSA has always been great for me in terms of making sure that orders shipped to Oregon while they can.

Here is a pic of my two H&R rifles from Palmetto, with the 20 rd waffle mags. They offer both a straight smooth mag as well as waffle. I have since changed out the furniture on both these to OG USGI surplus, as the new furniture they provide is ok but not as good as original. The waffle mag is a little spendy, but really completes the look, and is very good quality. Kinda cool too that it is new production with the actual H&R branding on it, as PSA now owns the rights to H&R:
IMG_4270.png
IMG_4271.png

PSA's H&R retro 20rd grey straight magazine on my 5.56 Midlength A2 retro carbine. 10rd ASC 6.5 Grendel on the 6.5 Grendel C7 12" SBR.
View attachment 1836437View attachment 1836438

The H&R mags are pretty much as close to USGI vintage 20rd mags as I can see so far; I don't have vintage 20rd USGI mags to compare.
Thank you, I placed my order on my lunch break.

Yeah through all this, PSA has always been great for me in terms of making sure that orders shipped to Oregon while they can.

Here is a pic of my two H&R rifles from Palmetto, with the 20 rd waffle mags. They offer both a straight smooth mag as well as waffle. I have since changed out the furniture on both these to OG USGI surplus, as the new furniture they provide is ok but not as good as original. The waffle mag is a little spendy, but really completes the look, and is very good quality. Kinda cool too that it is new production with the actual H&R branding on it, as PSA now owns the rights to H&R:
View attachment 1836474
View attachment 1836475
Got some coming, thx!

Yes sir, I was crazy for ordering boxes of rifle/carbine mags a few years back. Pretty soon the same people that looked at me weird will be asking me if I have any mags for sale lol.

For anyone curious, I successfully ordered 17rd mags from HK (overpriced there but I had a store credit), so it looks like they finally got the memo.
Awesome news! Thx for the update. I wonder if that vp9 plus 10 mags and bag deals is still on that posted in the great deals section.

Edit yep it's still good until March 31, 2024 when the $200 rebate thing expires. $617 for vp9 plus 5 mags plus $250 in rebate $ you can spend on mags in hk shop = gun plus 10 mags.

Last Edited:
To clarify, you can still get hicaps in OR?
Yes. There are still a handful of sellers who do not (one of them stated they rely on the ATF for guidance, and their local field office says Or is a no-go for shipping. No idea why the ATF would be behind on this but here we are). I am no longer able to update the OP so that list is no longer accurate, but the vast majority of sellers will ship anything here.

Yes. There are still a handful of sellers who do not (one of them stated they rely on the ATF for guidance, and their local field office says Or is a no-go for shipping. No idea why the ATF would be behind on this but here we are). I am no longer able to update the OP so that list is no longer accurate, but the vast majority of sellers will ship anything here.
Thanks!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top