JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone know if HK is still refusing to ship to Oregon? Last update I see in this thread is from a couple months ago when the permanent injunction was newer. I see I get a $200 credit at their web store if I buy a pistol, so hoping they've come to their senses.
I would be really, really, surprised if they changed their mind. Hk hates civilian customers it seems.

I would be really, really, surprised if they changed their mind. Hk hates civilian customers it seems.
Especially since the ATF is one of the parties that still has Oregon on the "no ship" advisory. HK loves government dingleberry, so I am sure they are in compliance with all that.

Anyone know if HK is still refusing to ship to Oregon? Last update I see in this thread is from a couple months ago when the permanent injunction was newer. I see I get a $200 credit at their web store if I buy a pistol, so hoping they've come to their senses.
Fwiw I posted a deal on the great deals section where you can get a vp9 with 10 free mags (in theory anyway). Don't count on hk actually shipping soem of the mags but the deal is there if you are interested. I assume it's still active.

It's been a while since someone posted about 10+ rounders from the main online sellers. I'm looking for some metal 20 round AR mags and don't want to wait and wait only to find out they won't ship.

It's been a while since someone posted about 10+ rounders from the main online sellers. I'm looking for some metal 20 round AR mags and don't want to wait and wait only to find out they won't ship.
I saw several at the ARPC show, were they priced too high for you? Last I ordered from H&R, at about $20 a pop for new; PSA shipped them fine. I believe PSA may still be shipping to Oregon directly. Onyx Arms maybe willing to ship to Oregon. Not sure of the other retailers with vintage M16 20rd magazines.

Ordered a bunch of stuff from RTG parts, received last week. Including multiple Glock type magazines (all greater than 10 round).

Looks like he has several metal AR 20 types.

Most retailers are still shipping or have resumed shipping. this week i bought mags from Taurus, pioneer, midwayusa, grabagun, staccato, tombstone. . .

this is a good deal isn't it?

Their "No-Ship" list doesn't have Oregon on it.
I think he's specifically looking for 20rd straight metal magazines and not the standard, everywhere 30rd magazines

Yes, I am currently looking for some metal 20 rounders for a retro AR project. It was actually my 14 year old son who pointed out it wouldn't look right with a 30 round sticking out. So the hunt is on. The USGI 20 rounders is what I am seeking.

Yes, I am currently looking for some metal 20 rounders for a retro AR project. It was actually my 14 year old son who pointed out it wouldn't look right with a 30 round sticking out. So the hunt is on. The USGI 20 rounders is what I am seeking.
PSA now owns the H&R brand, and sells a 20 rd waffle mag with H&R branding on it. That is what i use in my REtro ARs- super nice!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top