JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I hear what you are saying but unfortunately most People are afraid, check out the Proof Of Mag Ownership threads. :(
the proof of mag threads are so silly.... but this is the problem isn't it. People seem to bend the knee at every turn of 2nd ammendment infringement. They keep taking more and more little by little and people just comply with the BS. Oregon doesnt' get to dictate what mags I own and will own or want to own ever.

Placed this order at the end of last week for some .22LR high caps and received this this morning...

4EABDBE2-F175-4364-9D06-63EFCFC033EA.jpeg EC14AC9F-E784-4EE8-BF87-291E3C17A05B.jpeg

I don't care how big of a 2A supporter you are, it is completely unrealistic and unfair to expect the owners of these businesses to risk their liberty, their livelihood and maybe the livelihood of every employee who depends on a paycheck to break a dumb law in Oregon on principle. All of the big mail-order places mentioned in this have lobbied harder for and spent more on advocacy and litigation to protect citizen access to firearms than any of us. Even if a TRO was issued last Thursday, the Supremes could have overturned it on Friday and then they'd have been violating the law. It'd be hard for these businesses to know exactly what's happening and their potential liability without having legal counsel tracking minute by minute developments.

If you're not going to spend your dollars at these online retailers, a better reason is because your local firearms dealers will need every dime local firearms enthusiasts can spend to just stay in business until the permit system is up and running or stopped.

I'm rarely sympathetic to online retailers, but even if they have a choice it's really not a choice. Even if they can claim, they weren't fully aware if the law is or is not in effect as a defense, are they potentially liable to someone in OR who is prosecuted for receiving illegal magazines?

Midway or whoever, ships a mag that shows the day after the law gets instituted, buyer keeps the receipt (of course)

Five years later buyer's son offs himself with the 17-rounder and.... you see where this is going.

Mom's Lawyer finds out they only own one firearm, and it was shipped illegally.

$Cha ching

Last Edited:
screw Midway
I tried to order some Glock 13 round magazines just after the election and way before the law would even take effect. Midway USA denied to sell them to me. I sent them an email, and said they lost a long time customer because of their BS. I found another business that had no problem selling them to me, and they arrived on December 8th!!!! Midway is no longer on my list to buy from!!

Midway or whoever, ships a mag that shows the day after the law gets instituted, buyer keeps the receipt (of course)

Five years later buyer's son offs himself with the 17-rounder and.... you see where this is going.
Because a 10-rounder would have prevented the son from doing that... o_O

Sounds like global ordnance not knowing current laws and cancelled my or last week when everyone else was shipping mags
Told them to go suck one lol

I tried to order some Glock 13 round magazines just after the election and way before the law would even take effect. Midway USA denied to sell them to me. I sent them an email, and said they lost a long time customer because of their BS. I found another business that had no problem selling them to me, and they arrived on December 8th!!!! Midway is no longer on my list to buy from!!
I bought 20 and 30 round AR mags from them in the same time frame and no problem at all.

That's pretty weird if you're talking about Midway USA, because on 11/22 I ordered seven different magazines, the lowest capacity were Ruger BX 25s. I checked my receipt just to make sure of the date and vendor.

It must be you. Maybe they don't like you ;-) for whatever reason.

If I do have a gripe about them, it's that their mobile site bites, they sell too much other stuff so it's a little hard to search products, and they're always trying to get me to round up to the next dollar to get me to give my $ to the NRA.

Last Edited:
Because a 10-rounder would have prevented the son from doing that... o_O
This discussion reminds me that violation of a law designed to protect public safety that results in the injury of someone may trigger a legal doctrine called negligence per se that makes the violator automatically liable, and the only issue is damages. Viewed in that light they absolutely better not ship illegal magazines to Oregon or they might become liable for any crime the recipient commits with that magazine.

the fact midway usa is blocking 10 round mags, may be the reason or A reason this judge decides to block the mag limit. we'll know by friday. ive been watching this hearing in burns for 9 hours

Well this is an interesting development- if you attempt to order a 10 round mag from MidwayUSA, such as a P320 neutered mag, MidwayUSA will not let you complete the order to an Oregon address, stating: "Oregon has restricted the sale of magazines that have a capacity of more than 10 rounds, or those that can be adapted to hold more than ten round- e.g., those with a floor plate or end plate."

So basically any semi auto pistol or rifle mag, whether it is limited to 10 rounds or not, such as the Sig neutered mags, which actually have divots on the sides so that regardless of whether you can add a baseplate, the follower will still not allow you to put more then 10 rounds past the divots. By their logic, this would mean that even pistols/rifles that come with 10 round mags would not be able to be purchased in Oregon, whic essentially means most all semi auto pistols or rifles with Magazines. . .

Screenshot when i tried to add a Sig 10 round mag to cart. Same thing with Glock 10 round mags. Awesome. (Looks up moving to Texas . . .)

View attachment 1326167
Shouldv have acted as if your rights depended on your brain.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top