JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
GMW just gave me a notice that two Walther mags that I had notices for for months, PDP full size and compact, are back in stock. Which of course they won't ship to Oregon.

F- you GMW. Just F- you.

OP here. FYI this notice is now front and center on Palmetto State Armory's page. Apparently they are taking a very different stance than MidwayUSA. Just placed another order not because I needed it but because I wanted to support a company such as this:
67406B9A-C498-4118-8850-73695309932A.jpeg

Based palmetto Lol.

granted they just love the profits right. But hey hats off to them anyway.

but midway does need to get on board, there is some screws and that holiday china buck tin i want to get and i need some filler for free shipping.

im cool with midway also, they ship fast and have good prices on tools

I use to use Midway a lot and they were my primary "go-to" mainly due to being able to get everything in one place. For the last many years they have become the last place I look.

They are far from anti 2A, but they are typically not aggressively pro 2A. I can usually find what I am looking for at better pricing so I spend less money with them. Also many of the other places I do spend money with actively support the 2A. I don't blame or hate them for taking this stance, but I do not have to support it.

Last Edited:
Once again gun owners want to take out anger at the wrong people. Midway did not put this new law in. Its easy for gun owners to stamp their feet and scream since they have nothing to lose. Any large Co has to tread carefully as OR tax payers give their AG unlimited cash to go after companies they do not like. So gun owners who want to stomp their feet and get mad can aim that anger at the gun owners who never register to vote, throw their vote away, toss ballots in the trash, tell anyone who will listen to not bother to vote, ect.

Once again gun owners want to take out anger at the wrong people.
This^^^ I called them yesterday and spoke with a very polite and helpful person. He advised their legal folks are trying to navigate all these regulations...in 50 states! As large as they are, they have a GIANT target on their backs for attack by the alphabet agencies. The 10 rounders I wanted to order clearly cannot be modified but if anything has a removable base plate it is currently a no-go.
screw Midway
See above.

This^^^ I called them yesterday and spoke with a very polite and helpful person. He advised their legal folks are trying to navigate all these regulations...in 50 states! As large as they are, they have a GIANT target on their backs for attack by the alphabet agencies. The 10 rounders I wanted to order clearly cannot be modified but if anything has a removable base plate it is currently a no-go.

See above.
What a damn mess. I guess if this crap holds up someone will have to start making mags where the damn floor plate can't be removed? I very much wish more gun owners would wake the hell up and see what is being done to them 🤬

Once again gun owners want to take out anger at the wrong people. Midway did not put this new law in. Its easy for gun owners to stamp their feet and scream since they have nothing to lose. Any large Co has to tread carefully as OR tax payers give their AG unlimited cash to go after companies they do not like. So gun owners who want to stomp their feet and get mad can aim that anger at the gun owners who never register to vote, throw their vote away, toss ballots in the trash, tell anyone who will listen to not bother to vote, ect.
The only reason most people have for buying right now is procrastination or irrational behavior. It is easy to see how that can relate to other behaviors observed.

I agree that the focus of the anger should be on the law and getting it overturned/stopped. I would also argue that PSA is also a very large company, and if anything has more to lose/more of a target than MidwayUSA since they actually manufacture guns, unlike Midway which does not. One is keeping up to speed on the admittedly constantly changing landscape (TRO) and one is not. One is erring on supporting Oregonians by putting them to the front of the line which they have done throughout this mess, and shipping as much as possible with the TRO in place, and one is not. I have spent literally thousands of dollars at Midway, and have always had good service for the most part. However in this case, i am going to order from Palmetto, to support a company that is trying to support us. I would recommend others do the same . . .

I too am OUTRAGED at Midway USA. And, after my "special birthday pricing" expires, I will not be ordering from them again... at least for another year.
:s0084:

That'll show 'em.

The mag portion has not to my knowledge been blocked, only the Permit requirement to purchase has been delayed 30 days.
The 30 day injunction does not stop the mag limit, but the 10(?) day injunction stops the whole enchilada. That short injunction gives the judge time to hear the arguments and then decided if there needs to be longer injunction.

The state supreme court refused to stop the short injunction, so as of today and for a while longer there is *no* part of 114 that is in effect.

But note that things can change very quickly.

Edit: oops, I posted this thinking I was at the end of the thread, but was only at the end of page 2.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top