JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, there ya go. I'm interested to see how you do.

I'll let the people of Edmonds deal with their criminals. :)

Sadly they will undoubtedly encounter an entrenched and morally deprived bureaucracy hell-bent on protecting the criminals in their midst. It's strange how the piglovers ask the citizenry to provide proof of police malfeasance when the police work for the citizenry and therefore should have to explain their actions to their employers.

Who are you, Obama? Where's your red line on police malfeasance?

Are the militarized SWAT conducting midnight no-knock raids on harmless citizens because they happen to smoke a plant that irritates politicians just dandy with you, because purging those subhumans happens to align with your personal bigotry and intolerance on taboo drugs?

LoL, u want that to change, legislate it. FYI, they just don't go after ppl who smoke plants.

There is also no red line, more of a combination of events in my book.

Where's the fun in that? Really! I'm just surprised at the amount of venom the thread has generated on this site!

Personally, the venom comes from seeing and hearing of people innocent and not so innocent getting shot all over the country. Maybe we just don't hear about the non violent endings....

I sat on an inquest over a hostage taking and then police killed the kidnapper with a SPD Patrol Rifleman K9 officer.
This was roughly 13 years ago. I listened to hours and hours of testimony by the hostage negotiators, witnesses and the Patrol Riflemen who rotated being the on target guy. It was a valid shooting and pretty clear cut. The police spent several hours and used several negotiators to defuse the situation. The guy was threatening his own 16 month old son who he was holding with a Leatherman knife blade. This inquest went on for 2 weeks.... it seems a decade ago more time was spent getting it right than these days. IMHO

People have a right to open carry. I think if you do it should be responsibly but I don't think cops seeing someone shouldering a rifle should jump to the conclusions he/she is a mass shooter in the making. How many mass shootings have been stopped by police interdiction?

A decade ago SPD was pretty calm during the kidnapping in dealing with the kidnapper. Shootings like this need un biased investigation. Cops are expected to use prudence and judgement. Let's find out if they did in this case.
But many of us are truly sick of innocents being killed in wrong address no knocks, Native American carvers with a wood carving knife and shot within 9 seconds of the officer exiting his car. That cop got fired but he didn't get sent to jail, did he? Being a cop doesn't mean you are above the law. Hopefully the media will investigate this independently of the Edmonds police.
Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top