JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looks like cop and security guards names were released but not the shooter. Or maybe shooter hasn't been identified yet. From koin:

D13B9731-C7F1-4ABB-827B-5FDA467B267F.jpeg

More subtle digs at the police actions sprinkled in this rambling mess of a story.
Good to know that the reporter who created this article is also assigned to cover 114 news.
No mention of perps name.
Who can find him first?
That was what I noticed right away. One report that the Police gave no warning before shooting the scum. Since I am sure the scum gave lots of warning before he shot people of course. :mad:

That was what I noticed right away. One report that the Police gave no warning before shooting the scum. Since I am sure the scum gave lots of warning before he shot people of course. :mad:
And the nuance there is "heard" no prior warning. Which is not the same as no verbal commands given.
Also, the police dog present was in case they needed to start tracking on scent , not as an attack option.

And the nuance there is "heard" no prior warning. Which is not the same as no verbal commands given.
Also, the police dog present was in case they needed to start tracking on scent , not as an attack option.

And they used super loud guns too, apparently.
"The gunshots were incredibly loud," Loos said. "Two consecutive, then a pause and then one more."
Probably only ever heard gunshots on TV before.

Yea need to make a warning is pure BULL. Active shooter should be taken out asap by best and most expedient available means such as sniper or whatever. I suppose they want the police sniper to call him on his cell phone and stay on hold for a social worker to show up. :rolleyes:

Give a warning....
Sure....at times...and if the situation warrants it.

However....
If the shooter , chose not to commit his crime...then there would be no need for a warning or shots or whatever...
So the "fault" here lies with the shooter ( criminal ) .
Andy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top