JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"You're not supposed to take matters into your own hands. Call the police".

That's the general consensus amongst this group. They've been getting away with it for so long now, they can't fathom that someone would actually stand up for themselves. Well, the tables have turned and people are sick of it, so find a new vocation or be prepared to face some dire consequences.

That whole family seems to be spewing straight up marketing copy for gun ownership. Plaster that stuff over every bus stop and online banner space and remind people there are still 8 to go. Because you know that given the chance they are going to grab dear old brother's gat and fill his shoes "providing for the family." "You can't defend yourselves, how are we supposed to rob you if you do that?!" I wonder how many more have to be sent off to the great convenience store in the sky before the rest get the message that maybe they should not do that anymore.

Meanwhile, anyone who says, live a legitimate hard working life is mocked, in low income communities.

Clue #1. There ain't no jobs here. Hmm, there is a long stream of 3rd world refugees coming to a border near you to get a job. I can't believe these robbers can't catch a bus two cities over and find decent work.

Clue #2. You need a gun to get money 💰. Had he lived, the shooter could have made $1600-2400 a month working at the same store he robbed (based on state min wage). Instead of dying, with a simple plan, he could have had a decent future and his own piece of the American dream.

Clue #3. The place you rob has a bus stop in front. Not that I approve, but at least consider places with a parking lot full of Mercedes and Ferraris.

Ya'll know this was back in 2020, right?

Actually, it was 2019

But thank you - finally, someone posts a link to the actual even instead of a poorly recorded TV video that is hard to understand.

Here is another:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top