JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Other than the fact that the FOID card requirement is unconstitutional, it looks pretty normal to me. Violent felons should have difficulty restoring their firearms rights. This concerns me too:

Illinois State Police said new emergency rules that went into effect last month are still in place, allowing more flexibility to deny a FOID application and retain clear and present danger reports.
Any time I hear the word "emergency" associated with gun rights, I'm sure there is a politician involved, and they're doing or proposing doing something illegal.

Other than the fact that the FOID card requirement is unconstitutional, it looks pretty normal to me. Violent felons should have difficulty restoring their firearms rights. This concerns me too:

Any time I hear the word "emergency" associated with gun rights, I'm sure there is a politician involved, and they're doing or proposing doing something illegal.
it's not just felons, but any infringement on Civil Law
In Illinois, if your Liberal Cousin is upset because you have firearms, he can report you as unstable if you state in a Pub, you would use your firearms to protect yourself and your family and have your FOID card revoked
I know this because I have such a cousin in Illinois and he tried this when I worked there in '94
luckily my wife convinced my to return to Oregon with my firearms before his request went through
remember, in the minds of Liberals it is your obligation to be a victim and your not allowed to protect yourself or your family
in Illinois you can defend yourself and your home, but only with the equal force you are threatened with
if a 6'4" 250 lbs drug addict breaks into your home, without a gun, you can't shoot him!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top