JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Although this smacks of a religious post, I must say that if the Jews did crucify Christ they were carrying out the will of God, weren't they? Didn't Isiah say that a sacrifice would be required? Didn't Christ accept the burden in the garden? To blame an ethnic group of people for something that was fore-ordained has always seemed silly to me...

I did not intend on it being a religious post or debate, just a mere fact. Just like all doctors do not misdiagnose or all cops do not shoot open carriers. :)

FF/OT, you brought this subject up on here this is your fault :s0004:. I get it though, you care (and I mean that sincerely).

Unfortunately, t is nothing more than the sun of god on the 'cross' of the Zodiac in our time (of Pisces). A many times repeated personification of the same story (the greatest story ever told), the Winter Solstice death and 3-day rebirth of the sun/son of god, Jesus being the latest personification of the event; Astrotheology (16 since the time of Horus, same stories). He is the eternal flame, guiding light, walks on water, lamp at my feet, enemy of darkness, coming in the clouds, born of a Virgin (Virgo), etc, etc. Not really that hard to do the math here once one thinks for themselves. I am truly sorry. "The sun to rule by day: for his mercy endureth for ever"

Please. Let's all agree to disagree on the Tabu subject and leave discussion of same to personal one on one discussions. NO ONE is going to change gods/beliefs via an internet discussion on a gun forum. If someone holds such a story as fact, dear to them, so be it. FF, if you want guidance you know where to contact me, but just not here on the open forum. You are a great guy obviously and I wish you the best. I believed the same for 20+ years and totally understand.

Back on Topic, the American people have no problem being dominated in a police state. They crave dominance by an authority figure. In the DNA so to speak. The open carry fellow was just lucky he wasn't killed. People like him should not be doing such things. He is deluded into believing he has 'rights'. Nope. Not really. He has the right to get shot or be beaten up like this poor woman.

Last edited by a moderator:
Then Burt, why cant you just remain silent when some of us use God Or Jesus in our posts? Just the mentioning of their names require you to drag them threw the mud? I can respect your views but why must you carry on like this?

"In CONGRESS, July 4, 1776.

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America,

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, ...."

O'crap...Someone said God. Here they come!!!!!

Here was a followup to the story. It was a 22 rifle.
As far as I can tell, he might still be in a mental hospital?
The article says "reports" of mental illness, but NO details of who made that comment?
http://myedmondsnews.com/2014/02/edmonds-police-justified-shooting-man-puget-drive-last-september/
I do not like the lack of details in story.. there is no "witness" names mentioned?
but if it is true & he pointed the rifle at officers, I guess the cops took it easy on him.. only shooting him in the side. But there is no statements from the Aaron K. Eckley or his family on record, that I can find.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top