JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
DB76C64C-7F64-4E15-8C84-3609A9CDC7B4.jpeg

Nell, a painful movie to watch! :p

Skip to 2 minute mark

Thank you. At least I got the Jodie Foster part right...

And now I get your response using the meme in this thread. The "bad man" is walking with the Lord...

...or maybe he's serving Lucifer, if he did not get his life right...

The secondary point of this story to all of us is" "Don't Talk To The Press" after a shooting.

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/blog/silence-is-golden-disadvantages-of-speaking-to-the-press/

"If you are asked for a media interview, the decision of whether to participate should be based solely on the advice of counsel. If you contradict previous statements or come off as flippant (or, worse, arrogant), you can set back your defense. For that reason, if your lawyer tells you not to talk to the press (and he or she certainly will), take this advice. Better for people to think you a fool than to talk yourself into a situation from which your lawyers can't shield you."

Thank you. At least I got the Jodie Foster part right...

And now I get your response using the meme in this thread. The "bad man" is walking with the Lord...

...or maybe he's serving Lucifer, if he did not get his life right...
In like whole first half of movie she was always bubbleguming saying "walks with laaauuurd". Drives you crazy. I think SNL did a skit on it soon after that movie came out. Can't remember who played Nell but they were like, "where's your mother? 'Walks with laaauurd", "where's your hairbrush?" 'Walks with laaaurd'...

Remember Ward Weaver? Great example of why one should keep their mouth shut!
From Wikipedia (emphasis mine):

After both girls vanished, Weaver (with the help of his son) dug a hole in his yard and covered it with concrete; Weaver told his son it was a pad for a hot tub. KATU television news reporter Anna Song conducted an interview with Weaver prior to his arrest, during which he stood on top of the concrete slab where Ashley Pond was buried.[17] When asked about the slab, Weaver told The Oregonian: "I'm putting in a Jacuzzi. The last time I checked that wasn't against the law."[16] Portland Tribune reporter Jim Redden got two tips early on – one from Linda O'Neal, a private investigator and a relative of Pond – which prompted him to interview Weaver.[18] Weaver told Redden that he was the FBI's prime suspect, at a time when it was generally believed there was no such suspect.[19] During a July 9, 2002 interview with Good Morning America, Weaver commented:

"I have no problem with them looking at me as a suspect. The problems are coming with what they're doing as far as questions that are being asked of my family. They're telling parents of my daughter's friends not to let their daughters spend the night, because I'm a prime suspect, and their daughter might be next."[20]

Remember his interviews with the local new crew? The guy was whacked!
I now work a block from where his house stood. The lot is still vacant.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top