JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When I fly, I do not take a get home bag with me. I take a separate backpack that I do not carry any gun, ammunition, or a knife in. I do carry a trauma kit and an extra tourniquet outside of the trauma kit. I also carry two or three flashlights and extra batteries.

I may be in the minority but I haven't lost a round yet…. I always know where and how much ammo I have. I keep ammo in mags in bags. Loose ammo is in ziplocks in tool boxes when I go shooting.

What I wonder is how they didn't catch it on the way out of the US but they caught it getting on a plane headed back in?

I may be in the minority but I haven't lost a round yet…. I always know where and how much ammo I have. I keep ammo in mags in bags. Loose ammo is in ziplocks in tool boxes when I go shooting.

What I wonder is how they didn't catch it on the way out of the US but they caught it getting on a plane headed back in?
Because US "security" personnel are bad at their jobs and arguably retarded?

The "my crap don't stink" mentality is pretty infantile, IMHO. No one is 100%, 100% of the time and I would bet every cent I own that nearly every person alive has done something (they may not even be cognizant of even to this today) that had the potential of serious or even catastrophic consequences.

Not that there isn't a shortage of plain old igits or those that seem to have habitually poor decision making skills, but I mean... c'mon man. No one even has any inkling of what mitigating factors that may have been in play. For all we know it coulda been his buddy that dropped him off at the airport thought it would be funny and slipped em into his bag. 🤣

In hindsight I'm sure he fully realizes that it would have been in his own best interest to have been more diligent than he felt the need to be at the time.

I've had that same epiphany on occasion myself... as I'm sure many of us have. That doesn't make a person a "moron". Just afflicted with "the human condition"... as we all are.:s0155:

Mind you that........I'm NOT saying that it actually did or didn't happen. BUT, But, but.......well, it's something to think about.

Yeah........different countries. BUT, But, but........does that mean that I 100% absolutely trust, ALL law enforcement (or the news reports or news reporters)?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class