JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I linked @DDA to your Post #17 from mine (#99), but I have no idea why I didn't see all the upthread messages when I went to post mine (#99). When I went to post it, I was replying directly under his original post (#92) asking if it was real. Dunno how 6 other posts magically appeared between his original post and my reply after I left the thread and came back... :s0092:

magic.gif
full.gif

It's been pointed out that this even took place in 2019, so going om five years. I didn't realize that when I started this thread, but the attitude expressed by the shooter's close relatives is still a relevant commentary on where our country is headed.

Thinking about the shooter being one of ten children (ten different babydaddies as well?) likely sharing the same outlook, it would be interesting to know how many are still 1) alive, 2) in jail, 3) awaiting sentencing, and 4) on probation.

Last Edited:
. I didn't realize that when I started this thread,
What I would love to know is where you saw this originally before you decided to post on here. The reason I'm curious about that is I've seen it posted at least four other places, on Ruger forum, Facebook, Reddit, and on Arfcon and all of those posts started the same way, with the presumption that it just happened.
So who is "Poster Zero" and what was their motivation behind posting this in a way that got so many other people to post it on different forums at this time 🤔

Hell, it's a great story regardless of the year it occurred…. if you had posted it and said something like "hey, this just happened" or something like that I could see the issue. But I have no idea why some people get their panties in a bunch over a story being posted that's a few years old, especially when it highlights an issue, teaches a lesson, or has some other merit,. Kind of makes me want to post a bunch of older stories just to see the meltdown. This particular story will still be good years from now...

Hell, it's a great story regardless of the year it occurred…. if you had posted it and said something like "hey, this just happened" or something like that I could see the issue. But I have no idea why some people get their panties in a bunch over a story being posted that's a few years old, especially when it highlights an issue, teaches a lesson, or has some other merit,. Kind of makes me want to post a bunch of older stories just to see the meltdown. This particular story will still be good years from now...
I don't presume to answer that question for anyone else, but for me my reasons are as I posted above. If this (or any of the other places I have seen it) was the only place it got posted it really wouldn't interest me all that much. But for it to be posted in such a variety of places at the same time . . .

believe in coincidences I just don't trust them.jpg

... But for it to be posted in such a variety of places at the same time . . .
It's the internet. Interesting stories get posted and reposted like mad. Then peopel forget about them. Then someone rediscovers it and it gets spread around again all at once.

Seen it a gazillion times. Like that lady who made up a story that "good morning" was actually derived from slaves who meant "did you have a good mourning last night for some cruelty" when the actual greeting goes back to the 1400's Middle English. That went all over the place. That will be rediscovered some day in the future from someone trying to generate clicks.

Another recent one on NWFA was the Canadian pig thing. Original story posted in February. Then a new thread 2 weeks ago saying "you heard it here first", then another new thread a week later. The story makes the rounds in cycles naturally as people see it and repost elsewhere.

Last Edited:
What I would love to know is where you saw this originally before you decided to post on here. The reason I'm curious about that is I've seen it posted at least four other places, on Ruger forum, Facebook, Reddit, and on Arfcon and all of those posts started the same way, with the presumption that it just happened.
So who is "Poster Zero" and what was their motivation behind posting this in a way that got so many other people to post it on different forums at this time 🤔
My Twitter/X feed. I also saw it on Twitchy and it popped up a couple of other places as well. I think it's one of those things that while they get your attention you forget when enough time passes. Hell, I'll probably post it again in another four or five years.

It's the internet. Interesting stories get posted and reposted like mad. Then peopel forget about them. Then someone rediscovers it and it gets spread around again all at once.

Seen it a gazillion times. Like that lady who made up a story that "good morning" was actually derived from slaves who meant "did you have a good mourning in last night for some cruelty" when the actual phrase goes back to the 1400's Middle English. That went all over the place. That will be rediscovered some day in the future from someone trying to generate clicks.
Fair point, but at the same time folks on here (and elsewhere) will post some variation of "The elections are coming up so expect more 'random' mass shootings" even though mass shootingssic happen all the time and I have never seen them called out for suggesting that the shootings were part of an organized effort to drive an agenda, how is that any different than wondering why this resurfaced and and why it is getting posted on so many different forums.

Oddly, I have never heard of the "good morning" thing and only found one tick tock from one rando with no supporting references, I couldn't find any forum discussions or other people linking to that. Not saying you didn't see it a bunch, just weird how things like that flow on the interewbs

I don't presume to answer that question for anyone else, but for me my reasons are as I posted above. If this (or any of the other places I have seen it) was the only place it got posted it really wouldn't interest me all that much. But for it to be posted in such a variety of places at the same time . . .

View attachment 1773781
If you wanna go all tinfoil on us I have a better conspiracy theory. Did you ever notice that tin foil isn't even made out of tin? Instead it's made from aluminum. On one of the various forums I visit it's supposed to go back to a secret meeting between Reynolds and Nixon, and that's what the missing 18 minutes was really all about. The world just isn't ready for the real truth, and that's what Nixon really resigned over.

Wait, just remembered that was something I posted...

Seen it a gazillion times. Like that lady who made up a story that "good morning" was actually derived from slaves who meant "did you have a good mourning last night for some cruelty" when the actual greeting goes back to the 1400's Middle English. That went all over the place. That will be rediscovered some day in the future from someone trying to generate clicks.

Another recent one on NWFA was the Canadian pig thing. Original story posted in February. Then a new thread 2 weeks ago saying "you heard it here first", then another new thread a week later. The story makes the rounds in cycles naturally as people see it and repost elsewhere.
^this…exactly

My Twitter/X feed. I also saw it on Twitchy and it popped up a couple of other places as well. I think it's one of those things that while they get your attention you forget when enough time passes. Hell, I'll probably post it again in another four or five years.
It popped up in my x feed as well the day you started this thread.

It's been pointed out that this even took place in 2019, so going om five years. I didn't realize that when I started this thread, but the attitude expressed by the shooter's close relatives is still a relevant commentary on where our country is headed.

Thinking about the shooter being one of ten children (ten different babydaddies as well?) likely sharing the same outlook, it would be interesting to know how many are still 1) alive, 2) in jail, 3) awaiting sentencing, and 4) on probation.
I'm going with all the above. Hoodrats.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top