JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Interesting but a good take by this guy.

Cops are not always right

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/video-of-a-shooting-in-my-neighborhood-shows-the-value-of-mindset/

Update from a NM friend ==
Las Cruces has a problem.

"An Overview of Crime Rates in Las Cruces, NM. Looking at the most recent crime report, the crime rate in Las Cruces is 156.3% higher than the national average. These crimes fall into two primary categories: violent and property."

Catch and release drives the cops who still work there crazy.

Last Edited:
Watch someone get killed...no thanks.

While I have no doubt that something may be learned from watching the video...
And I no issue with people who do watch the video or other videos like it....
Just a no-go for me....
Andy

Edit to add...
The "Verbal Judo" video in the link is well worth a watch...if that is the one you meant.

WTF! It is scary that a moron like that was hired to be an LEO. He should not have been an unarmed security guy. I have been saying for a while the lowering of standards was going to lead to stuff just like this. Someone who should NEVER have been in that job.

Watch someone get killed...no thanks.

While I have no doubt that something may be learned from watching the video...
And I no issue with people who do watch the video or other videos like it....
Just a no-go for me....
Andy

Edit to add...
The "Verbal Judo" video in the link is well worth a watch...if that is the one you meant.
Yes to the "Verbal Judo" video line. I liked the way the guy presented himself

Yes to the "Verbal Judo" video line. I liked the way the guy presented himself
That was a good video indeed.
When carrying it wise to be the most humble person around...as well as figuring how can I get out of this mess before it starts or with the least amount of fuss.

As for the officer...
A whole lot of not being in command or control of himself or the situation from what I read.
Andy

That was a good video indeed.
When carrying it wise to be the most humble person around...as well as figuring how can I get out of this mess before it starts or with the least amount of fuss.

As for the officer...
A whole lot of not being in command or control of himself or the situation from what I read.
Andy
He should have called for backup at the very start.
O-Dark Thirty, 2 squirrely people at 4:30am, and one with 5 warrants.
Refer to the first sentence

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads