JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wake me when the 6000 sux launches

View attachment 1458766

IMG_1231.jpeg

18 and 15 yo attempted murder. One other juvenile released.
View attachment 1458950
Wow now the same kid who was charged with attempted murder has been accussed of killing a 13 yo and 16 in a crash on July 5. Some of these kids are murdering machines and need to be behind bars. How many murders will he commit by the time he is 30 I wonder (if he lives that long I mean)?

Wow now the same kid who was charged with attempted murder has been accussed of killing a 13 yo and 16 in a crash on July 5. Some of these kids are murdering machines and need to be behind bars. How many murders will he commit by the time he is 30 I wonder (if he lives that long I mean)?

No, they need to be put down…..

Portland metro and surrounding areas are doing real great….. crime and a lack of respect for life/authority definitely hasn't become an issue….

I'm not sure where that mugshot came from, but Oregon passed a law two years ago which keeps mugshots exempt from public records requests, and are no longer available (except for very rare circumstances). Something to do with stereotypes, and also protecting the leftist/Antifa/BLM rioters.
I believe that was Multnomah County, not the State of Oregon.

I believe that was Multnomah County, not the State of Oregon.
Oregon HB 3273, went into effect Jan 1, 2022.
Sen. James Manning Jr. (D-Eugene) was the co-creator of the bill, and is a race-baiter like Al Sharpton. He claims that rioters were "exercising their right to peacefully assemble in the name of racial justice", among other things.
"A photo can ruin your life," Manning Jr. said. "Disproportionately, those who are picked up by law enforcement are BIPOC Oregonians, folks who look like me. One photo should not determine your future. In addition, we've seen booking photos used to harass and intimidate individuals who have been exercising their right to peacefully assemble in the name of racial justice and it's impacted their employment and their ability to exist and move freely in their communities."
I feel that there is a legitimate public safety issue in posting mugshots of those arrested. Seeing that a lot of these suspects are immediately released, then the charges reduced or dropped, identifying those accused of serious crimes may save a life. I'm sure that a couple of our members will side with the murderers, rapists and arsonists. Democrats protect criminals, and couldn't care less about the victims and the law abiding.

Sen. James Manning Jr. (D-Eugene) was the co-creator of the bill, and is a race-baiter like Al Sharpton. He claims that rioters were "exercising their right to peacefully assemble in the name of racial justice", among other things.
"A photo can ruin your life," Manning Jr. said. "Disproportionately, those who are picked up by law enforcement are BIPOC Oregonians, folks who look like me. One photo should not determine your future. In addition, we've seen booking photos used to harass and intimidate individuals who have been exercising their right to peacefully assemble in the name of racial justice and it's impacted their employment and their ability to exist and move freely in their communities."
I feel that there is a legitimate public safety issue in posting mugshots of those arrested. Seeing that a lot of these suspects are immediately released, then the charges reduced or dropped, identifying those accused of serious crimes may save a life. I'm sure that a couple of our members will side with the murderers, rapists and arsonists. Democrats protect criminals, and couldn't care less about the victims and the law abiding.
They do care about victims. They need every citizen to fear the outside world so much, that they're willing to vote their freedoms away for the illusion of security.

The tyranny of evil men.

Mugshot was from 2017. Perhaps the law does not apply to photos related to arrests prior to the effective date. :s0092:

And the nuance there is "heard" no prior warning. Which is not the same as no verbal commands given.
Also, the police dog present was in case they needed to start tracking on scent , not as an attack option.
Once the perp opens fire, all bets - and warnings - are off. A warning only allows him to kill you, too. People watch waaaay too much TV.

Last Edited:
Mugshot was from 2017. Perhaps the law does not apply to photos related to arrests prior to the effective date. :s0092:
Maybe, but I don't think that it was released by any Oregon LEO since the law took into effect. Most likely from a previous media article documenting the fine upstanding gentleman's numerous exploits. They probably had a few glamor shots to choose from.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top