JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
WTF cares?
Wake me when the 6000 sux launches

4555f2259d66b425fa65d3e69255b10c.jpg

Electric chinese cars are the answer to all societal ills. Obviously.

Actually, did you know that Ford released an electric mustang SUV?

Drive quietly and carry a tiny penis, man.

WTF cares?

Wake me when the 6000 sux launches

View attachment 1458766

It's neither a Mustang or an SUV, but... :rolleyes:. I'll give you, it identifies as such.

Electric pickups / SUVs are the ultimate wanna-be ride.

PoniaX. Pronounced pony-azz, pony-axe, or pony-ack ??

This morning Shots fired at 82 and Fremont when cops nearby. Cops not sure if shots were at them. Chased to 41st and burnside where car crashed. 3 armed assailants at large until 5:00am. Found in someone's back yard.

Like I said in earlier threads one of the biggest home threats around here anyway is people running from a gunfight or cops. They will hide in your yard or break into home sometimes. Have witnessed several of those personally here (I don't mean at my house). Usually takes several hours for police to find them. One here was armed robbery and 11 cops and dogs searched each yard but never found them (there is a thread on it a year ago or whatever). One armed carjackers I was part of group that pinned the bastard in a backyard.

Here is the track of police plane.

View attachment 1458532

My guess is all 3 are already back on the street right now cuz it's already been 2 hours since they were arrested.
18 and 15 yo attempted murder. One other juvenile released.
85F382CE-4C39-4632-BC3D-A61C6B898F38.jpeg

This morning Shots fired at 82 and Fremont when cops nearby. Cops not sure if shots were at them. Chased to 41st and burnside where car crashed. 3 armed assailants at large until 5:00am. Found in someone's back yard.

Like I said in earlier threads one of the biggest home threats around here anyway is people running from a gunfight or cops. They will hide in your yard or break into home sometimes. Have witnessed several of those personally here (I don't mean at my house). Usually takes several hours for police to find them. One here was armed robbery and 11 cops and dogs searched each yard but never found them (there is a thread on it a year ago or whatever). One armed carjackers I was part of group that pinned the bastard in a backyard.

Here is the track of police plane.

View attachment 1458532

My guess is all 3 are already back on the street right now cuz it's already been 2 hours since they were arrested.
Nice clean turns around a point!

So I work for Legacy. Bobby Smallwood was the hospital security officer at Good Samaritan. He had picked up an open shift and he was new to the floor security officer position. He was a screener , then a desk officer, then a floor officer. I believe he has even with Legacy for a few years.

long story short, an armed mentally disturbed male with a criminal background made threats, security was called, bad guy executed the officer. I can not talk about the details, but everything was on body cam. From what I have heard from the security officers, Bobby was executed! If I told you how Bobby was taken out, you probably would never forget the mental picture, so believe me, he was executed in the line of duty by a piece of trash. A worthless human and a poor excuse of a "man" that was part of the problem in our current society.

This all went down in the labor and delivery department. Innocent babies, mothers, fathers, staff, visitors! The other staff member that was hurt was a nursing supervisor, thankfully he survived. Half of the labor and delivery nursing staff quit. The whole L&B dep. was closed/shut down when I went in today with flowers.

Bobby was so excited about his new position and loved protecting the kids. He died a hero! I will never forget him and he will always have my respect.

Good info. That looks like a mug shot. I wonder if there is a way to see all his priors.
I'm not sure where that mugshot came from, but Oregon passed a law two years ago which keeps mugshots exempt from public records requests, and are no longer available (except for very rare circumstances). Something to do with stereotypes, and also protecting the leftist/Antifa/BLM rioters. It would not surprise me to see protests/riots in response to the way the scumbag murderer was exterminated.

You should see the hospital security camera photo of the piece of trash. Firearm in hand and advancing on someone. I assume he was going after Bobby.

We have been instructed to not share the photo with anyone out of our department.

So I work for Legacy. Bobby Smallwood was the hospital security officer at Good Samaritan. He had picked up an open shift and he was new to the floor security officer position. He was a screener , then a desk officer, then a floor officer. I believe he has even with Legacy for a few years.

long story short, an armed mentally disturbed male with a criminal background made threats, security was called, bad guy executed the officer. I can not talk about the details, but everything was on body cam. From what I have heard from the security officers, Bobby was executed! If I told you how Bobby was taken out, you probably would never forget the mental picture, so believe me, he was executed in the line of duty by a piece of trash. A worthless human and a poor excuse of a "man" that was part of the problem in our current society.

This all went down in the labor and delivery department. Innocent babies, mothers, fathers, staff, visitors! The other staff member that was hurt was a nursing supervisor, thankfully he survived. Half of the labor and delivery nursing staff quit. The whole L&B dep. was closed/shut down when I went in today with flowers.

Bobby was so excited about his new position and loved protecting the kids. He died a hero! I will never forget him and he will always have my respect.
Sad to read. But grateful for the inside perspective on the loss of a fine man. Also grateful the trash has been taken out. One down, so many more to go...

I am very greatful that LEOs treated Bobby as one of their own and went hunting for that POS criminal. I know the police felt like one of their own was taken out and it warms my heart to know Street justice was legally served.

I just wonder how many staff members are going to conceal carry on the job….hmmmm.

I'm so sorry to hear this. I work for Providence, and this really hits home for us as well.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top