JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Actually, in all serousness, the cities are totally believable. Look at the Geenbrier in WV. When i was assigned to Fort Hood, i had the chance to see the underground storage systems in West Fort Hood. Those were damn near city sized.

Watching the video of one of the "Ear Witnesses" reciting hearing one loud shot followed by 4 or 5 quieter shots in rapid succession, if one was a conspiracy theorist, it may be assumed that the cop shot first, disabling the rifle carrying party, then cranked off a few out of the citizen's .22 rifle to bolster their argument of justifiable lethal force. Not to suggest that police officers would ever fire on innocent parties, or fabricate evidence to protect each other. (I mean Edmonds isn't Southern California, yet, is it?) Even if the citizen survives, it is only his word versus a police officer or officers. Who is going to be believed? A "gun nut" wandering around carrying a firearm, or our highly trained professional law enforcement personnel. (again, not from southern california). Be interesting to see how this one shakes out if the citizen/gun nut/possible criminal survives.

Watching the video of one of the "Ear Witnesses" reciting hearing one loud shot followed by 4 or 5 quieter shots in rapid succession, if one was a conspiracy theorist, it may be assumed that the cop shot first, disabling the rifle carrying party, then cranked off a few out of the citizen's .22 rifle to bolster their argument of justifiable lethal force. Not to suggest that police officers would ever fire on innocent parties, or fabricate evidence to protect each other. (I mean Edmonds isn't Southern California, yet, is it?) Even if the citizen survives, it is only his word versus a police officer or officers. Who is going to be believed? A "gun nut" wandering around carrying a firearm, or our highly trained professional law enforcement personnel. (again, not from southern california). Be interesting to see how this one shakes out if the citizen/gun nut/possible criminal survives.

You must be a comedian.

Why? Both are real. Apologize for the hijack/OT, but that comment needs a rebuttal.

Underground cities - many truckers, witnesses, and Dick Cheney (carelessly, post 911) have said so. "If we lose Wash DC don't worry because there is an underground, secondary government and support structure ready to kick in within hours." Truck Driver Confirms Underground City Beneath US. 2013 - YouTube - YouTube Just because the ants in the ant farm are not aware of anything outside the glass does not mean such things do not exist.

UFOs - over 10,000 professionals in the last fifty years, engineers, doctors, pilots, astronauts, astronomers, Presidents (Reagan), servicemen have faced being mocked to report what they have witnessed to have no monetary or other gain, just ridicule (truth is almost always rejected and ridiculed). Plus, to believe we are alone in the vast universe is lunacy of the worst kind.

Funny how people will believe only what they are comfortable with vs something that is backed by facts, evidence, and most importantly one's own experiences. Fairy tales and comforting thoughts always get a pass of course.
Yeah, I was just goofing around but....

UFO's? I'm not sure. I have seen some strange videos but nothing personal.
Underground cities? Yeah, I believe there are some. With all that money the government people spends on who knows what, they are very, very likely to have those cities. We will not be invited. O'well.

As for God/Jesus/Holy Spirit, I totally believe!!!! and I hope you change your heart back to believing before your final breath on this earth.

Yeah, I was just goofing around but....

UFO's? I'm not sure. I have seen some strange videos but nothing personal.
Underground cities? Yeah, I believe there are some. With all that money the government people spends on who knows what, they are very, very likely to have those cities. We will not be invited. O'well.

As for God/Jesus/Holy Spirit, I totally believe!!!! and I hope you change your heart back to believing before your final breath on this earth.

Get. Me. A. Doctor.

I actually agreed with you on something.

Why? Both are real. Apologize for the hijack/OT, but that comment needs a rebuttal.

Underground cities - many truckers, witnesses, and Dick Cheney (carelessly, post 911) have said so. "If we lose Wash DC don't worry because there is an underground, secondary government and support structure ready to kick in within hours." Truck Driver Confirms Underground City Beneath US. 2013 - YouTube - YouTube Just because the ants in the ant farm are not aware of anything outside the glass does not mean such things do not exist.

UFOs - over 10,000 professionals in the last fifty years, engineers, doctors, pilots, astronauts, astronomers, Presidents (Reagan), servicemen have faced being mocked to report what they have witnessed to have no monetary or other gain, just ridicule (truth is almost always rejected and ridiculed). Plus, to believe we are alone in the vast universe is lunacy of the worst kind.

Funny how people will believe only what they are comfortable with vs something that is backed by facts, evidence, and most importantly one's own experiences. Fairy tales and comforting thoughts always get a pass of course.

:D America's Fortress:

America's Fortress: Cheyenne Mountain, NORAD live on | Geek Gestalt - CNET News

Well, I'll be looking over my shoulder my next trip to Rainier Rod and Gun, the club sits almost directly across the street from the high school. How does that work with the 1000' rule?

Once you do the research, it is not a concern. If it makes you feel good, so be it. I do appreciate the fact that you are a good person and mean well though. If there was even a .000001% chance of me being wrong I would never have rejected what you hold dear. Learning about the lie brought me no joy, only great sadness and disappointment, but I am the type that cares about truth above all else. "Tabu", OT, so let's just agree to disagree.

Well we now know who shot first... the officers. And the report of a loud rifle shot being fired first is bubble gum (yep I said bubble gee you em deliberately) because this is a .22. And we all know those sound pretty faint compared to a handgun and sound nothing like a high powered rifle shot.

That said... there are claims by police he leveled the firearm at them... if so... then I'd be really curious what the man's story was... was he unslinging it and had it at waist level and was putting it down (just not fast enough for officer mc fires-a-lot) or was he pointing it at them in an aiming pose.

Well... this should be interesting.

Well we now know who shot first... the officers. And the report of a loud rifle shot being fired first is bubble gum (yep I said bubble gee you em deliberately) because this is a .22. And we all know those sound pretty faint compared to a handgun and sound nothing like a high powered rifle shot.

That said... there are claims by police he leveled the firearm at them... if so... then I'd be really curious what the man's story was... was he unslinging it and had it at waist level and was putting it down (just not fast enough for officer mc fires-a-lot) or was he pointing it at them in an aiming pose.

Well... this should be interesting.

Yeah it looks like they could be in full on CYA mode. They claim he had a history of metal(sic) illness, whatever that is... Yeah I know they probably mean mental... anyway the real questions are how was he carrying the rifle before police started barking orders and what kind of mental illness? Was he ever involuntarily committed or is he just on some anti depresants. I'd like to see if their dash cam videos caught anything and what his story will be. Perhaps the police did manage to stop someone who was about to go on a shooting spree but until more facts, real facts, are available I remain a bit skeptical

Well, after all, the cops want to go home at night, so if they were a little too fast with the trigger, what's to worry? They are trained professionals, after all, and we know that no policeman ever lies about what happened, and they never shoot without just cause and all...

It hurt to write that...

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR