JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bet she was back on the street within minutes. Any homeless or mental crisis person is let go immediately. There is one guy who has been arrested 36 times for breaking into houses and let go every single time immediately. Another broke into a house and was found in the bedroom. They chased him off and he was arrested and immediately let go. Then he started attacking cars with bricks and a pipe on I-84. Then he was run over by the max train.

I bet she was back on the street within minutes. Any homeless or mental crisis person is let go immediately. There is one guy who has been arrested 36 times for breaking into houses and let go every single time immediately. Another broke into a house and was found in the bedroom. They chased him off and he was arrested and immediately let go. Then he started attacking cars with bricks and a pipe on I-84. Then he was run over by the max train.
Did they give that train a key to the city?

A7nLZRHhNsVR9alJhus0Iu7cf7iL7gSJMXfTbptAgKc.jpg

The exact reason why I have a brush guard on my truck.
I'd be careful with that, those are damage multipliers if they're not legit bumpers. The cheap ones, most fall into this category, bend and bury into the front causing more damage than it would have caused by the impact.

The exact reason why I have a brush guard on my truck.

I'd be careful with that, those are damage multipliers if they're not legit bumpers. The cheap ones, most fall into this category, bend and bury into the front causing more damage than it would have caused by the impact.
By the looks of her, you'd need an old cow-catcher off one of them old-timey steam locomotives….

Karma, took a bit to catch up to him, but catch up
It did…. :D

This thing was purpose built, attached to the frame.

Zero flex pushing another vehicle, I have no doubt it could handle this land whale.

Last Edited:
I know these responses are in jest but come on guys. If she was your sister, cousin, daughter, ex (well maybe not that), then maybe you'd show some compassion, not talk about running her over. She's messed up and caused damage to some cars, it sucks but she needs help. Mentally ill people are just people.....
Hopefully she gets help but with how crappy our mental health system is, probably not.

I know these responses are in jest but come on guys. If she was your sister, cousin, daughter, ex (well maybe not that), then maybe you'd show some compassion, not talk about running her over. She's messed up and caused damage to some cars, it sucks but she needs help. Mentally ill people are just people.....
Hopefully she gets help but with how crappy our mental health system is, probably not.
bubblegum that. "Oh it's not their fault, the system failed her, poor thing". Bullbubblegum. She lit the car on fire and worse. I see it daily. Giving them an excuse because they play "mentally defective" is bullbubblegum. Just like the guy in Portland who broke into peoples homes 38 times. He behaves lucid when breaking in and threatening homeowners but when police arrive he acts crazy and then released. Over and over and over.

Last Edited:
What if the person was outside of the car instead? I guarantee that if a person was wondering around, she would have attacked them with a knife instead of a car.

That guy is playing the odds game - he will eventually lose.

What if the person was outside of the car instead? I guarantee that if a person was wondering around, she would have attacked them with a knife instead of a car.
definitely. I've seen it. Guy attacking passing cars, parked cars, garbage cans, trees, and then poeple walking by. Drugged out most likely.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top