JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

I have a Kershaw 3" 1670BLKST I have used for 11 years now and it is legal everywhere in WA that I've looked at and seen. Nasty sharp and 2" longer then I would need a blade to be to be deadly.

That Cold Steel ^^^ is more of a short sword:eek: and I can't imagine it is legal in most places unless you live in the boonies and don't come into town.

BTW, I don't plan on making a short video with disclaimers, but I can deploy mine as fast as the cold steel with in milliseconds.

Knives are a lot like guns, practice makes for a much more natural hold and familiarity with your weapon/tool.

image.png image.png image.png image.png

Was not serious, I do have the knife though. Is very impressive to see in person. I do like the opening tab that catches a pocket edge. My EDC knife is a Ken Onion Kershaw
that I posted about earlier this year that I lost when it was eaten by my recliner chair.
Also, did not make the video.

I doubt that CS folding kuriki? is legal many places on the west coast. And I'm not sure why you would want to carry that beast.

I can assure you should you have that big thing in your pocket and covered with your shirt should you interact with the police you will be dealing with a concealed weapon charge.

But then I only spent 14 years of my life as a full time custom knifemaker so I might not know what I am talking about.

Was not serious, I do have the knife though. Is very impressive to see in person. I do like the opening tab that catches a pocket edge. My EDC knife is a Ken Onion Kershaw
that I posted about earlier this year that I lost when it was eaten by my recliner chair.
Also, did not make the video.

I used to carry a Ken Onion too, and lost it working out at my parents place. That was a great knife

I just bought a crkt Hammond cruiser. Great knife easy to deploy with a flick of the wrist and also has a lock so it can't dissengage when it's open. The blade is 3 and a half inches long. Very nice knife and can be found cheap. Paid around 20 on eBay after losing bids on 6 or 7 of them.

image.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads