JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

1. Gun
2. Extra Ammo
3. Proper platform/gear to carry in
4. Blade
5. Light
6. Medical
7. Possibly a BUG

"For carrying them none of them are too small, but fighting with them none of them are too big. A Glock 19 is as small as I go." - Clint Smith

I met Clint once, I had no idea he was a gun trainer. His wife Heidi is a quilter and I was delivering a quilt frame that a friend makes. At the time he owned a Cz distributorship and was promoting the Steel Challenge. They were a nice couple, interesting people, but it was not untill several years later that I found out about the gun connection. DR

would love to train under Clint Smith but with all due respect its not always practical to carry all that every day.
To each their own. I carry all of that everyday minus the BUG.

In fact I just got home and emptied my "pockets."

IMG_2705.jpeg

not everyone can. its not practical for everyone.
I tend to agree that can be a lot of hardware that may not be suitable/practical depending on your situation. Having what you don't EDC at least being readily accessible is a 2nd best option. Either at the office/locker/desk, in a vehicle grab and go bag or other...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top