JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The stiff leather belts messed my back up as well. Set off my sciatic nerve. For every wear I switched to those "boy scout" type golf belts but those aren't good for concealed carry.
Screenshot_20231024_182852.jpg

Will have to check out the belt you mentioned above.

The stiff leather belts messed my back up as well. Set off my sciatic nerve. For every wear I switched to those "boy scout" type golf belts but those aren't good for concealed carry.
View attachment 1747826

Will have to check out the belt you mentioned above.
I wore an Ares Aegis belt for over 10 years. Then I went to a Ares Aegis belt enhanced which was when my pain really ramped up. After changing to the Hunter Constantine EDC belt I have seen a huge difference. I still deal with pain but it's very manageable and I can now go back to carry a full size G17/G34 which is a huge relief for me personally. I despise carrying small guns. The G48/43x are manageable but less than ideal. Even if it's for my own mental peace.

The belt does an amazing job of making a full size gun disappear in jeans and a tshirt when carried appendix. And that's with a +2 G17 mag.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top