JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

I have a Kershaw 3" 1670BLKST I have used for 11 years now and it is legal everywhere in WA that I've looked at and seen. Nasty sharp and 2" longer then I would need a blade to be to be deadly.

That Cold Steel ^^^ is more of a short sword:eek: and I can't imagine it is legal in most places unless you live in the boonies and don't come into town.

BTW, I don't plan on making a short video with disclaimers, but I can deploy mine as fast as the cold steel with in milliseconds.

Knives are a lot like guns, practice makes for a much more natural hold and familiarity with your weapon/tool.

image.png image.png image.png image.png

Was not serious, I do have the knife though. Is very impressive to see in person. I do like the opening tab that catches a pocket edge. My EDC knife is a Ken Onion Kershaw
that I posted about earlier this year that I lost when it was eaten by my recliner chair.
Also, did not make the video.

I doubt that CS folding kuriki? is legal many places on the west coast. And I'm not sure why you would want to carry that beast.

I can assure you should you have that big thing in your pocket and covered with your shirt should you interact with the police you will be dealing with a concealed weapon charge.

But then I only spent 14 years of my life as a full time custom knifemaker so I might not know what I am talking about.

Was not serious, I do have the knife though. Is very impressive to see in person. I do like the opening tab that catches a pocket edge. My EDC knife is a Ken Onion Kershaw
that I posted about earlier this year that I lost when it was eaten by my recliner chair.
Also, did not make the video.

I used to carry a Ken Onion too, and lost it working out at my parents place. That was a great knife

I just bought a crkt Hammond cruiser. Great knife easy to deploy with a flick of the wrist and also has a lock so it can't dissengage when it's open. The blade is 3 and a half inches long. Very nice knife and can be found cheap. Paid around 20 on eBay after losing bids on 6 or 7 of them.

image.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top