JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Vertx defiance jeans have been great. Modern jean look, with a metric crap load of pockets available. Use code 108P for 15% off anytime.

Dickies at Bi-mart. $23.99 all I wear, have the phone/wallet pockets you want and if you happen to appendix carry the regular hand pockets are still easy to access on both sides.

I get the cotton Khaki type, not the denim.

Wore them service plumbing and never wore through or tore a hole by snagging on stuff.
That was what really sold me.

Last Edited:
I found out that they started making jeans in men's cuts with the same stretchy fabric they use in those really tight pants that make my wife's butt look so good.

Old Navy makes stretchy jeans that are extremely comfortable with 2% spandex.

Other brands do similar now, but old navy usually runs sales where you can get a pair for $25.

I've got a few pairs of Lucky Brand stretchy jeans too. Much more expensive, but they last a bubblegum ton longer.
Lucky you! ...;)

So, one other thing to keep in mind, I tend to carry the same gun in the same pocket every day. My blue jeans as they fade end up with the outline of my favorite gun permanently in them. Very much the way a wallet or Skol can leaves a permanent line. Other colors don't seem to do this. In a Non-Permissive environment this may be important. DR

1684014170898.png

View attachment 1421522
Because our office building has a courtroom that is used occasionally attached to it, that judge has declared our entire complex a "gun free" zone.

My direct supervisor wore sneakers, and carpenter jeans with an untucked polo shirt last week so it looks like anything goes these days. 25-30 years ago it was button down short sleeve dress shirts, slacks and casual leather shoes. At least the ladies still dress nice for the office.

Last Edited:
Because our office building has a courtroom that is used occasionally attached to it, that judge has declared our entire complex a "gun free" zone.
ah, got it.
that adds a lot more clarity to what your needing now.

I find Kuhl brand super comfortable while office casual. A good brand will list their fabric/denim weights... in light of the first heat wave of this summer go with a lighter weight fabric (~5oz) worry about heavier fabric pants come fall (~10oz)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top