JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can't really see the usefulness of a full-auto Glock 45 pistol. With a stock on it would be a different story, but as is it would be a handful of "brrrrrp" and then time to reload.
I've seen this same argument several times.
Depends on your definition of useful.
Useful in getting people to scatter or take cover...yep
Useful in getting people to scatter and take cover while your buddies flank, retreat or finish robbing someone....check
Useful in getting others to consider there may he more then a Saturday night special in said gunfight....check.
Useful for tight groups on target...
Not so much.
Just the psychological impact of the average Joe hearing fa fire for the first time especially in public is valuable.

Regardless I doubt usefulness was what he was thinking when I slapped that haply switch on the back.

Last Edited:
I've seen this same argument several times.
Depends on your definition of useful.
Useful in getting people to scatter or take cover...yep
Useful in getting people to scatter and take cover whole your buddies flank, retreat or finish robbing someone....check
Useful in getting others to consider there may he more then a Saturday night special in said gunfight....check.
Useful for tight groups on target...
Not so much.
Just the psychological impact of the average Joe hearing fa fire for the first time especially in public is valuable.

Regardless I doubt usefulness was what he was thinking when I slapped that haply switch on the back.

That's why the Mac 10 was made. Not very accurate but at 1,300 rpm. It was meant to clear a room and create chaos.

That's why the Mac 10 was made. Not very accurate but at 1,300 rpm. It was meant to clear a room and create chaos.

At least you can sort of hang onto the front end of a Mac 10 with that weird little hanging strap. Or screw the can on and pretend you're John Wayne kicking butt in old-school Seattle.

JohnWayneMcQ.jpg

I want a fake FA bit to put on the back of my 19.... Just so I can be like "Cash me outside bro.." and have them make fools of themselves.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top