JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Found this on another site. Hope it's not a repeat here.

That was fun. Thanks for posting!

Screenshot_20230614_162221_DuckDuckGo-01.jpeg

50 /50
And the quiz used the proper name of American Long Rifle.
However....
The Brown Bess is heavy....at 10 LBS. :rolleyes:.
Well it may weigh around 10LBS..but it does have a nice balance...so it does not "feel" like 10LBS or heavy...
And...
Loading a "Philadelphia Derringer" ain't that difficult...
Powder , patch , ball and cap...then off to Ford's Theater....just kidding...:D
Andy

Last Edited:
They could have made it not so easy...

They did have a couple mistakes though; they referred to a shotgun as a rifle, a WWII German machine gun as a "Powerful assault weapon", and a Ruger Standard as a "Mark I". To be fair, a lot of people call the Standard a Mark I, but it's really not.

49/50. I missed an easy one that I should have recognized. Most of the quiz was eliminating the guns that were definitely not pictured.

Not really a very difficult quiz even for a novice on gun identification like me. If it wasn't multiple choice, I would have bombed the test.

50/50 :s0023:

What about this rifle?
Shows picture of a Remington 1100 :s0140:

Shows a picture of a CZ-75 pistol, other three choices are Teddy Roosevelt's H&H double rifle, Patter 1853 Enfield Rifle-Musket, Benelli Black Eagle. o_O Man that's a real head scratcher.

That "quiz" was way too easy, they could have a little bit challenging at least. :rolleyes:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top