JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Right. like if he's black theyll take it easy on him because he's a "victim of an injust society" but if he's white they'll throw the book at him cause he's "a radical unhinged anti government white supremacist"

Because white folks are so persecuted in this country (I'm one of them).

I call B.S. The "whiter" he is, the more likely he'll get a private lawyer that used to be a DA, paid for by his parents, who will negotiate a decent plea offer where he goes to rehab after spending less than two weeks in jail. If he's brown without resources he'll get a PD and be told to cop a plea that puts him in jail for a couple of years with an unexpungable felony for or face five + years in jail.

You know that's the truth, even if you don't want to admit it.

Because white folks are so persecuted in this country (I'm one of them).

I call B.S. The "whiter" he is, the more likely he'll get a private lawyer that used to be a DA, paid for by his parents, who will negotiate a decent plea offer where he goes to rehab after spending less than two weeks in jail. If he's brown without resources he'll get a PD and be told to cop a plea that puts him in jail for a couple of years with an unexpungable felony for or face five + years in jail.

You know that's the truth, even if you don't want to admit it.
Is what you described a race problem or court/justice system problem? We can't have either but one should be easily rectified by getting rid of biased woke judges and court officers, mayors, governors...you know the same people we keep in power then cry about racism.

Well you do not know your firearms then. Look at the back of the slide. Do you see that piece of metal sticking out with what looks like a lever? That is a selector for full auto to semi and back again. Any legal machine gun in the US HAS to be either a transferable pre 1986 gun or a post 1986 Dealer sample gun. Everything else is illegal.

No, you have me mistaken. I did see that. And, my statement stands.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top