JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Per the Constitution, the weapon looks entirely legal to me. All the rest of his antics are on him, though.

Well you do not know your firearms then. Look at the back of the slide. Do you see that piece of metal sticking out with what looks like a lever? That is a selector for full auto to semi and back again. Any legal machine gun in the US HAS to be either a transferable pre 1986 gun or a post 1986 Dealer sample gun. Everything else is illegal.

Last Edited:
In this current country I see the full weight of the law coming. After all it involves a gun in the possession of someone other than a homeless person. But then again the article did not mention if the suspect had any ties with the BLM, ANTIFA, or border jumper. So I see them coming down heavy on him. But I personally don't like drunk drivers, so hope he gets the full measure. I have seen too many innocent people killed by drunks.

On a side note, who would like to shoot a Glock 21 on full auto? You would really have to hold on to that one.

1) "i see a slap on the wrist coming"
Depends on the perp's melanin factor and socio-political views.

2) After so many lies for so long I find myself wondering if that's really the gun in question, or some generic photo of an 80% Glock with the rock 'n' roll switch.

3) Looking at the list of charges he would be better off selling cocaine out of his doodledashers in front of the middle school.

4) I can't think of too many more useless guns than a full auto .45 pistol*. Saint JMB tried the concept out while he was developing the 1911 and decided that it didn't work.
* I did once see a Mossberg bolt action .410 with the bbl cut down to about 10"-12" on top of several kilos of weed behind the seat of the guy's El Camino. I told him the the only thing the gun was good for was a sentence enhancement.

Last Edited:
It will be interesting to see what charges he faces and what he actually gets for punishment.

They always want to pass more laws, but rarely enforce them and actually prosecute someone to the fullest extent.

Sadly it will depend on what color his skin is

Why we only hearing about this now?
Suspect if it was White Nationalist, Legacy Media would have trashed him Nationally.

Also why no mention of defendants name?

Feds too busy hassling Citizens protesting a Stolen Election to catch real Terrorists

4C07DC51-7619-465B-BFEA-F9F6B00E6DF1.jpeg

In this current country I see the full weight of the law coming. After all it involves a gun in the possession of someone other than a homeless person. But then again the article did not mention if the suspect had any ties with the BLM, ANTIFA, or border jumper. So I see them coming down heavy on him. But I personally don't like drunk drivers, so hope he gets the full measure. I have seen too many innocent people killed by drunks.

On a side note, who would like to shoot a Glock 21 on full auto? You would really have to hold on to that one.

The US miltary had a full auto 1911 during WWII.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top