JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That sucks. If I recall right the CRS guy was only promoting the thing. Not even selling it. Then the guy selling them, if I recall correctly, it was only a etching onto the metal without anything being cut at all.

If I draw an auto sear on a piece of paper???

If you repost that picture???

What a clown world we live in.

That sucks. If I recall right the CRS guy was only promoting the thing. Not even selling it. Then the guy selling them, if I recall correctly, it was only a etching onto the metal without anything being cut at all.

If I draw an auto sear on a piece of paper???

If you repost that picture???

What a clown world we live in.
Yeah it looked like it was laser etched stainless sheet metal. Apparently it came out in the trial that they didn't recovery any that were cut out. When the ATF tried to cut them out they didn't work. They didn't want people to easily be able to cut them out (he told the laser company not to put tabs in). The fact they didn't reply to people who asked about cutting them out was implied as an admission of guilt.

Basically, they are convicted for selling some art work that was non-functional idea of making a machine gun out of an ar-15. Intent even if not carried out makes you guilty. It should be a lesson to anyone doing anything on the fringe of legalities or even mocking legalities that a jury of your peers will convict you.

I am looking forward to the Lawyers discussing the case as I don't understand how the jury convicted them on this. I am also curious to see about an appeal.

I have not paid much attention to this but, I have LONG said that poking the ATF Bear is NOT wise. Do it long enough and they will bite. Now from what I see here will these guys win some day? Probably. Will they think it was worth poking that Bear?

Sucks man he is such a entertaining guy to watch. He can be a little cringey sometimes but his videos are always easy to get thru and have good info.

What's so stupid about this is it's a damn DRAWING. That the ATF themselves cut out and couldn't get to work as a machine gun!!! And you know they tried everything they could to get that to work and couldn't. Even admitted they couldn't on record!!!

Now at the same time, you can go on YouTube and watch HUNDREDS of videos of thugs riding around in their cars with glocks with switches on the back talking about "switches for dayz" and stuff like that but the ATF doesn't want to bust those guys? Why? Only the white boy youtube guy who didn't even invent them just talked about them on his channel LOL

This world is bass ackwards

I have not paid much attention to this but, I have LONG said that poking the ATF Bear is NOT wise. Do it long enough and they will bite. Now from what I see here will these guys win some day? Probably. Will they think it was worth poking that Bear?
I'll put the twist on it. IF you're going to poke the bear, make it worth it.

I live the good life, I'm not going to give it up. But push me hard enough, and when I break, I'll break and make it worth it.

Sucks man he is such a entertaining guy to watch. He can be a little cringey sometimes but his videos are always easy to get thru and have good info.

What's so stupid about this is it's a damn DRAWING. That the ATF themselves cut out and couldn't get to work as a machine gun!!! And you know they tried everything they could to get that to work and couldn't. Even admitted they couldn't on record!!!

Now at the same time, you can go on YouTube and watch HUNDREDS of videos of thugs riding around in their cars with glocks with switches on the back talking about "switches for dayz" and stuff like that but the ATF doesn't want to bust those guys? Why? Only the white boy youtube guy who didn't even invent them just talked about them on his channel LOL

This world is bass ackwards

Not especially... when you understand the gameplan. "Destroy all opposition that support freedom". Freedom is the greatest threat to absolute control.

They don't care about criminals/gangsters because these people don't threaten the politicians power (guess how most of them vote....). It's the law abiding, legal gun owners that's the biggest potential threat to the politicians power.

Gun owners by and large are not gonna fight back as hard as they could and should. They're too comfortable, complacent, content to just move to the next Red State.

If politicians feared gun owners voting them out, they'd be all for 2A but nope.

If I wasn't feeling sorry for these idiots, I would not be feeling sorry for these idiots today.

:s0153::s0092:
This is a perfect example of play stupid games, win stupid prizes. No one forced them to do this. They were not just minding their own and some agent came and grabbed them. They wanted to play really stupid games. Now they want other people to send money to bail them out of the mess they walked into eyes wide open. They made their bed.

This is a perfect example of play stupid games, win stupid prizes. No one forced them to do this. They were not just minding their own and some agent came and grabbed them. They wanted to play really stupid games. Now they want other people to send money to bail them out of the mess they walked into eyes wide open. They made their bed.
I admit I haven't kept up on the whole thing, but what exactly did they do that was illegal? Tempting the bear to be made an example of... I understand, but since when is putting lines on a chunk of something or other considered illegal? They weren't mfg'ing an illegal item, where they? Freedom of expression is still protected, isn't it?

I also didn't really watch at least the one guy (no idea who the other one is). I did a couple times, but he was so "cringe" and seemed mentally impaired that I never paid his channel any attention after that.

I guess one take on it could be... picking on the "fringe elements" as an easy target(?)

Regardless, I think it's a little unfair to throw them under the bus for challenging the establishment within the confines of the law. I mean... what are bump stocks? FRT's? Pistol braces? Or for that matter... obtaining firearms that are known to soon be illegal ahead of restrictive law implementation... or... stockpiling ammo far beyond any practical "need" under the belief that they may one day be necessary to combat goobermental oppresion?

I don't always agree with every persons choices in how they choose to exercise their 2A rights, but I DO agree and feel we should all defend everyones rights... even if we don't personally agree on the "how". Legal is legal and shall not be infringed.

Just sayin.... if you don't poke the bear sometimes to remind them you're there... you'll get stepped on over and over.

Last Edited:
I admit I haven't kept up on the whole thing, but what exactly did they do that was illegal? Tempting the bear to be made an example of... I understand, but since when is putting lines on a chunk of something or other considered illegal? They weren't mfg'ing an illegal item, where they? Freedom of expression is still protected, isn't it?

I also didn't really watch at least the one guy (no idea who the other one is). I did a couple times, but he was so "cringe" and seemed mentally impaired that I never paid his channel any attention after that.

I guess one take on it could be... picking on the "fringe elements" as an easy target(?)

Regardless, I think it's a little unfair to throw them under the bus for challenging the establishment within the confines of the law. I mean... what are bump stocks? FRT's? Pistol braces? Or for that matter... obtaining firearms that are known to soon be illegal ahead of restrictive law implementation... or... stockpiling ammo far beyond any practical "need" under the belief that they may one day be necessary to combat goobermental oppresion?

I don't always agree with every persons choices in how they choose to exercise their 2A rights, but I DO agree and feel we should all defend everyones rights... even if we don't personally agree on the "how". Legal is legal and shall not be infringed.

Just sayin....
There has long been "the world as it should be", and "the world we live in". Should it be fine to sell this stuff? Yes. Is it fine according to Feds? No. These guys made a choice to try to make a buck doing this. They are adults, they made an adult choice. If even most of what I have heard is true they most likely will win later. For now was it worth it? I knew a guy decades back did this same thing. He was making suppressor "kits" long before the solvent trap. He did it for years. Feds made it clear to him they were not amused. He just kept poking until they bit. Then he ran. They of course found him and gave him a place to stay for a while. These clowns knew full well they were playing a dangerous little game. They played stupid games, they won stupid prizes. This is the way it works in the real world.

There has long been "the world as it should be", and "the world we live in". Should it be fine to sell this stuff? Yes. Is it fine according to Feds? No. These guys made a choice to try to make a buck doing this. They are adults, they made an adult choice. If even most of what I have heard is true they most likely will win later. For now was it worth it? I knew a guy decades back did this same thing. He was making suppressor "kits" long before the solvent trap. He did it for years. Feds made it clear to him they were not amused. He just kept poking until they bit. Then he ran. They of course found him and gave him a place to stay for a while. These clowns knew full well they were playing a dangerous little game. They played stupid games, they won stupid prizes. This is the way it works in the real world.
Like I said, I don't know all the details or if they were in violation of a lawful cease and desist or not, but just at a cursory glance it appears more of a, "you don't have to be guilty of anything... if we don't like it... we'll destroy you anyway" (legal fees, livelihood, reputation) as a deterrent to anyone else that would dare to challenge their will. Bubblegum the law!

From some of the posts here... it seems like the message has been received and duly noted.... [paraphrasing] "It's stoopid to do anything the tyrannists don't like"... even if it IS perfectly legal.

Maybe not a choice I would make for myself, but I don't particularly begrudge someone for choosing to make a statement of their own against the powers that be that, by appearances, seems to be fully within the law.

Someone challenging the system and tyranny is sometimes the only way to fuel change. Some very notable figures in history come to mind that did just that. Not that I really think this CRS dimrod will be remembered in the history books, but it's the principle that matters. Folks don't necessarily have to agree with their method, but that also doesn't mean the only other option is to condemn their actions and further the woke agenda by propogating condemnation against people exercising protected rights.

Just sayin....

They don't care about criminals/gangsters because
Money.

There is no money in arresting the poor. Criminals don't have W2s. They have nothing to lose. If the system takes what they do have, they will just take that as a lesson and go do the same to have more again.

Book a middle class person they feed the system money. They pay bail. Pay court fees. If they don't the system takes it from them.

I did a couple times, but he was so "cringe" and seemed mentally impaired that I never paid his channel any attention after that.
If you are referring to the unkempt idiot on CRS I mentioned in another thread then you are most likely correct about him seeming mentally impaired.

When this was going on I watched it just so I could have a vague understanding of it (the key card thing) and in one of his vids he was going off like a deranged idiot screaming 'Eff the FBI' and some other stuff I can't remember but he certainly didn't do himself any favors.

People like him are a scourge to the gun community as a whole and don't do us any favors but to demonstrate the idiocy of how a lot of them are.

This is little different than what's being done to Andrew Tate, Alex Jones or Jordan Peterson. It's the Genghis Khan game plan where you make such an extreme example of a notable figure right off the bat that everybody else shuts up.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR