JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Screen Shot 2023-06-14 at 11.02.55 PM.png

OH NO, you're not going to suck me into one of those, "scroll to next question" abominations. It's all about the advertising!!! Been down that road enough times to know better now. I've got better things to waste my time on than advertising, like watering the geraniums.

The worst such quizzes are the ones where you have to wait for the page to flip.

Besides, I can estimate my score. Probably around 45 over 50, due to genuinely not knowing a couple and making bonehead mistakes.

45. I got lulled into a false sense of talent after a few easy ones in a row and then went a little fast on a couple of them, resulting in instant regret as I clicked the button. I'm sure I could do better if I took it again. :D

50/50
Good thing it was multiple choice so you could eliminate those you knew something wasn't!
They could have at least had four different bolt actions when they show a picture of Winchester Model 70, etc.

I had a teacher that called multiple choice multiple guess and said "There's no guessing around here." In his class, each correct multiple choice answer was worth +1, each incorrect multiple choice answer was worth -2. You were better off skipping the question if you didn't know the answer.

On this test I made a point to view the photo and make my call before seeing the choices. The Knight MK-85 was the only one I couldn't name by the photo alone, but then is was the first time I'd seen one.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top