JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
50/50 here. It would have been more fun had they made the multiple choice answers a little more challenging. For example, using only rifle choices when identifying what rifle it is. Identifying a rem 700 vs a Winchester M70 or weatherby would be difficult from a single picture.

I remember discovering online IQ tests 20+ years ago. I felt really smart, heck I must be a genius; the online test says I am!

Then all the other guys at work started taking them and getting high scores too. Granted, I was working with engineers and former Navy nukes, but we can't all be geniuses. It was then that I realized those web sites are just designed to make you feel smart and sell you something.

On the other hand, I've seen online quizzes that made me feel really ignorant, typically with questions about pop culture, but I'm pretty sure I'm not the target demographic of those…

I cheated on one or two: I put on my glasses...

high score.PNG

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top