JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bear traps...lots of bear traps...Looters cant run when they have a foot caught..Field full of one legged screaming looters would have a similar effect..well to that of Vlads castle.
An excellent notion that appeals to my warped and twisted mind... I'll have to get them set so that nothing under 20-lbs will set them off- can't have them eating my cats...

.......can't have them eating my cats...
Bears and traps?

Nah.

But for years....I've heard of the strange disappearance of cats in "Honolulu's Chinatown" area.

BUT, But, but.....since this was on the internet.....

1254647319333.jpg

It must me true.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Sure they did.......

BUT, But, but......it has nothing to do with starting a WAR over Taiwan.

Aloha, Mark
IIRC from my Boeing friends, Boeing has been outsourcing to China for some years now.

This is nothing new; China has been doing this for decades. When I worked for a tech co. back in the 80s, and we got a contract to sell systems to China, they demanded we ship the parts there, then train them to put them together. We did. We also took a bath on the contract. That convinced me then and there that it was risky doing business with China. They have only gotten worse.

IIRC from my Boeing friends, Boeing has been outsourcing to China for some years now.

This is nothing new; China has been doing this for decades. When I worked for a tech co. back in the 80s, and we got a contract to sell systems to China, they demanded we ship the parts there, then train them to put them together. We did. We also took a bath on the contract. That convinced me then and there that it was risky doing business with China. They have only gotten worse.
No doubt (in my mind) that many American Industries (and Americans themselves) have to take a large part of the blame in this mess.

Ever watch "Shark Tank"?

Yup......"Mr. Wonderful" continues to pound the table, about out sourcing business and jobs to China.

Aloha, Mark

PS...........then (moments ago)........this story hit.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top