JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm sure it isn't anything actually new or groundbreaking.

War has been around for a few years and there have been a few folks that studied it off and on. :rolleyes:
Once you see it there will be an epiphany of understanding the war being waged. 5th generation warfare works because folks don't believe it exist. There is plenty of information folks can search up and a number of videos on it. The apathy is part of the 5th gen warfare.

1677187273277.png

My thinking is that before China invades Taiwan they would seek a measured pre-emptive strike on the USA mainland, as in a neutron bomb-type takedown of the power grid, followed up by a second one a few days later as parts of the grid start to come back online.

As such, with ATM's, the internet, gasoline pumps and cell phones and credit cards not functioning, the ability to trade for immediate survival purposes becomes paramount, at least in the short run.

Barterable goods (canned food, Bic lighters, liquor, tobacco), cash (20's & hundreds) and a mix of bullion coins (both silver & gold in smaller denominations) would quickly establish themselves as liquid assets to be used for trade on a daily basis.

The only question is: does China really want Taiwan that badly?

:s0153: I find it hard to imagine, that with a Nation as expert in playing the "long game" as China is, that China hasn't infiltrated and insinuated themselves into Taiwan enough, to get them to "vote' themselves into "freely" joining China. No shots fired.
At this point China's probably just threatening Taiwan as a distraction, to draw eyes from Africa and South America.
I think China's too pragmatic to really want to flatten Tiawan, it's too valuable to lay waste to. They want it in one piece and profitable.... and in the meantime, they'll busy themselves buying Brazil, our politicians and our biggest universities.

Thanks @The Heretic

I stand corrected.

What is your assessment of the rest of my post? I appreciate your input as I do value your opinion in matters such as this.
Your post notes grid coming back online within days, then a second EMP weapon.

I find it extremely unlikely the grid would come back at all after an EMP weapon affecting entire CONUS.. Simply due to the logistics involved if such were to occur.

However, no one truly knows. So there is that.

A State or region affected? Perhaps grid coming back. Perhaps not. Simply due to having National logistics from un-affected areas.

A full CONUS EMP? Such would require international & intercontinental logistical support. Which would take years & multimillion US deaths (>80% depopulation in first year).

My thinking is that before China invades Taiwan they would seek a measured pre-emptive strike on the USA mainland, as in a neutron bomb-type takedown of the power grid, followed up by a second one a few days later as parts of the grid start to come back online.

As such, with ATM's, the internet, gasoline pumps and cell phones and credit cards not functioning, the ability to trade for immediate survival purposes becomes paramount, at least in the short run.

Barterable goods (canned food, Bic lighters, liquor, tobacco), cash (20's & hundreds) and a mix of bullion coins (both silver & gold in smaller denominations) would quickly establish themselves as liquid assets to be used for trade on a daily basis.

The only question is: does China really want Taiwan that badly?
If they were to launch on us we would launch in retaliation. That would be a very bad thing for us, the Chinese and the rest of the world. I hope China isn't that stupid.

Your post notes grid coming back online within days, then a second EMP weapon.

I find it extremely unlikely the grid would come back at all after an EMP weapon affecting entire CONUS.. Simply due to the logistics involved if such were to occur.

However, no one truly knows. So there is that.

A State or region affected? Perhaps grid coming back. Perhaps not. Simply due to having National logistics from un-affected areas.

A full CONUS EMP? Such would require international & intercontinental logistical support. Which would take years & multimillion US deaths (>80% depopulation in first year).
If the United State gets an EMP, will we have anything to lose that we then fire ballistic missles and go full nuclear war at that point? Or fire our own EMPs at various enemies of the Unitied States? We really won't have anything to lose and given that 80% to 90% of the United States population would die from lack of drinkable water and food.

There has been a huge worry about EMP while biological warfare is said to have already murdered 38 million.

China has already dosed the world with covid, covid 2 will probably be worse.

Is it tin foil hat to notice west coast states are working hard to disarm their people?:s0142::s0158::s0156:

Last Edited:
If we were hit by an EMP I just wonder how long it will take to get all the replacement transformers from China.

Or, or is this the reason Joe is so full of support for the tranny community in the states? Maybe someone needs to show him the difference between a transformer and a tranny. :s0091:

If we were hit by an EMP I just wonder how long it will take to get all the replacement transformers from China.

Or, or is this the reason Joe is so full of support for the tranny community in the states? Maybe someone needs to show him the difference between a transformer and a tranny. :s0091:
That's right! A Transformer is giant robot that folds itself up into a small car and a tranny is what controls what gear your vehicle is in!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top