JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How do you repair cracks with push brooms and soapy water?

The cracks are so large you can see them on Google Earth

They are having a huge campaign to instill hatred of Americans and Japanese in their children, but attempting to get them here when they grow up will result in an ocean filled with transport ships and some very well fed fish.

IMO by the time they are old enough to exercise that hatred China will be more worried about India than the US. Their best strategy to destroy us is to leave us alone. The only thing that prevents us from destroying ourselves is to rally us together long enough to destroy someone else.

They are having a huge campaign to instill hatred of Americans and Japanese in their children, but attempting to get them here when they grow up will result in an ocean filled with transport ships and some very well fed fish.

IMO by the time they are old enough to exercise that hatred China will be more worried about India than the US. Their best strategy to destroy us is to leave us alone. The only thing that prevents us from destroying ourselves is to rally us together long enough to destroy someone else.
Totally accurate. Problem is, I can't quite figure out who really is in charge of deconstructing America. The Democratic Party for sure, including Biden, Obama, Hillary, Pelosi and the like. But it's the donor class that's funding it. Why? I don't understand the motive.

Totally accurate. Problem is, I can't quite figure out who really is in charge of deconstructing America. The Democratic Party for sure, including Biden, Obama, Hillary, Pelosi and the like. But it's the donor class that's funding it. Why? I don't understand the motive.
To remake something the way you desire it must first be broken.

Those who would rule us need us to become subjects. We are currently CITIZENS who have Constitutionally guaranteed rights. Those rights need to be stripped in order to form the class based rule they desire.

This can only be achieved through force as the attempts to do so legally have failed. It would be foolish to confront a unified and strong citizenry, so you split them into two roughly equal groups and pit them against each other. At some point they will beg for "someone" to declare martial law and "rescue" them.

Thus we will once again be ruled by Kings and Queens in whatever form they wish to name themselves.

To remake something the way you desire it must first be broken.

Those who would rule us need us to become subjects. We are currently CITIZENS who have Constitutionally guaranteed rights. Those rights need to be stripped in order to form the class based rule they desire.

This can only be achieved through force as the attempts to do so legally have failed. It would be foolish to confront a unified and strong citizenry, so you split them into two roughly equal groups and pit them against each other. At some point they will beg for "someone" to declare martial law and "rescue" them.

Thus we will once again be ruled by Kings and Queens in whatever form they wish to name themselves.
I still can't determine the Who and the Why. I haven't seen dysfunctional ideas and policies sweep through American culture like this since the Vietnam war era. Look at who's gone Woke Marxist: K-12 schools, universities, government at every level, powerful corporations, and even the military. It's like a Jim Jones Kool-Aid festival where the dead body is American society itself. It truly is group insanity.

Certain individuals in power have sold out to red China, and are selling out our beloved country as we speak- destroying us from within by helping us destroy ourselves from within... Just sayin, this will likely be construed as speaking treason if that man wins again.

The motive? The promise of power, wealth, and position in the new, rewritten, American history books...

It might be a hard to understand given that the entirety of it is a figment.

Greed isn't enough of a motive?

Other than routine comprehensive preps, anything special if WW 3 or China Wars comes? Special arms? Preps?
B8E24E5C-AF10-41C9-8767-1BA100F023D7.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top