JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
During SHTF a horse might be too valuable to eat as they are both transportation and a tractor. There is a reason that horse and cattle theft were once hanging offenses.
Same reason Hindus don't eat cows. Short term they would not be hungry but long term they would be screwed without the milk and poop (cooking fuel) they get for free from cows.

Same reason Hindus don't eat cows. Short term they would not be hungry but long term they would be screwed without the milk and poop (cooking fuel) they get for free from cows.
That and water buffalo turns out to be pretty tasty - much like beef but slightly milder.

There is definitely no shortage of manure in the Indian subcontinent. My observation there several decades ago was that everything was literally in a state of s**t: It was either covered in s**t, about to get s**t upon, or in the process of getting s**t on. I'm not being negative, it's just a consequence of dense populations.

The cattle taboo came about because there were historically famines at pretty regular intervals, and like you say it made it that much harder to recover. A Hindu friend of mine, however, did tell me that the higher casts quietly indulge. Not sure if that's BS or not, but there are definite differences in how castes are treated.

1686796904546.png

Nah.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....BUT, But, but....I did sell all of my Taiwan Semi-conductor stocks.

Last Edited:
China is about to collapse into it's own self created woes. Manufacturing is leaving in droves to India and Mexico, the one child policy has resulted in an inverted pyramid with the elderly on top and not enough youth to support them, let alone replace them as labor.

Their push to modernize their military is mostly falling short, especially those that would allow them to project power. Here are pictures of attempts to repair cracks in the deck of the aircraft carrier Shandong, still under construction. There are several pockets of cracks like this all over the flight deck.
1686797699795.png

At the same time, Australia is back in lock step with the US and Great Britain where four new bases are under construction in the North that will include US F-22's and Australia's first nuclear powered sub.

The US is also building a whopping NINE new bases in The Philippines, one of the countries currently siphoning off China's decreasing manufacturing business.

Throw the ascendancy of China's military and manufacturing rival India in the the mix and it's not looking good.

IMO they have missed their moment and are just beginning a descent that will match their growth over the last few decades.

China is about to collapse into it's own self created woes. Manufacturing is leaving in droves to India and Mexico, the one child policy has resulted in an inverted pyramid with the elderly on top and not enough youth to support them, let alone replace them as labor.

Their push to modernize their military is mostly falling short, especially those that would allow them to project power. Here are pictures of attempts to repair cracks in the deck of the aircraft carrier Shandong, still under construction. There are several pockets of cracks like this all over the flight deck.
View attachment 1437831

At the same time, Australia is back in lock step with the US and Great Britain where four new bases are under construction in the North that will include US F-22's and Australia's first nuclear powered sub.

The US is also building a whopping NINE new bases in The Philippines, one of the countries currently siphoning off China's decreasing manufacturing business.

Throw the ascendancy of China's military and manufacturing rival India in the the mix and it's not looking good.

IMO they have missed their moment and are just beginning a descent that will match their growth over the last few decades.
How do you repair cracks with push brooms and soapy water?

How do you repair cracks with push brooms and soapy water?

It's to keep the cracks clean so they heal naturally.:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top