JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks @The Heretic

I stand corrected.

What is your assessment of the rest of my post? I appreciate your input as I do value your opinion in matters such as this.
My opinion is that any nation that explodes any nuke over the USA is just asking to get nuked right back, tout suite, posthaste, ASAP, forth-with, double quick, without further/more ado, expeditiously.

I don't think China's leadership is that stupid or reckless.

My opinion is that any nation that explodes any nuke over the USA is just asking to get nuked right back, tout suite, posthaste, ASAP, forth-with, double quick, without further/more ado, expeditiously.

I don't think China's leadership is that stupid or reckless.
Maybe, maybe not. This administration is too worried about pushing woke agendas, has proven its ultra weak foreign policy time and again, and is so incompetent that it craps it's pants and can't change it's own adult diapers. At this point I don't think it is capable projecting the fear of retaliation in any enemy who would threaten the US. Weakness invites attacks.

Maybe, maybe not. This administration is too worried about pushing woke agendas, has proven its ultra weak foreign policy time and again, and is so incompetent that it craps it's pants and can't change it's own adult diapers. At this point I don't think it is capable projecting the fear of retaliation in any enemy who would threaten the US. Weakness invites attacks.
As I said, it is my "opinion".

I am not a fan of the current regime, but Biden has shown support for Taiwan, and nuking the USA in any shape or form is clearly stepping way over the line and a clear invitation to retaliation. I believe about 90%+ of the US populace would demand retaliation, so even if Biden was reluctant, enough pressure would be present that he would not have any choice.

Then there is the issue of involving NATO.

No. If any foreign power were to try to attack the USA proper (the United States, not our foreign bases, etc.) with the intention of taking down our grid/etc., it would probably be a cyber attack.

Looks like the CCP is gathering allies in the middle east, Iran and Saudi officials have joined in a peace agreement brokered by China. A lot of hatred for the west in that crew.

Hummm.......
In another thread.......we talked about Russia's invasion of Ukraine, as the start of WW3.

China's (possible) invasion of Taiwan?
Nah......it's just a "Nationalization/Reunification" effort.
Like Viet Nam was.

OMG!?!?

Aloha, Mark

Little early morning day dreaming skit…
Picture Southpark or Simpsons episode….

Whoever launches and detonates/activates an EMP type device over US…….. and a mouse fart is result…. Embarrassing but bad news for who launched it.

Could be funny….. but I'm just waking up so ignore me.

No news here. Xi can take Siberia whenever he wants, Putin is bleeding out his army in Ukraine while Xi is steadily building his own.
LOL For all we know Xi is going to Russia to let Putin know he's taking the "Northern Resource Area"

"Xi Jinping's first overseas visit..."??
Apparently the reporter has never seen a globe. About what you'd expect from today's "news" reporter. Sad.

"Xi Jinping's first overseas visit..."??
Apparently the reporter has never seen a globe. About what you'd expect from today's "news" reporter. Sad.
It's important to read more than the first 5 words Lihigbee. In this case, if we were to copy - paste ONLY the full first sentence in this significant story we get "Xi Jinping's first overseas visit since beginning his third term as President of the People's Republic of China (PRC)".

Surely you must admit that the second part which you ignored: "...since beginning his third term as President of the People's Republic of China" is significant as it defines and refines the first part that you quoted so as to dismiss the article?

Regardless, I have issues with many Yahoo copies of others stories. Not the least of which is that they are US government propaganda. This one likely is, and the takeaway is "Russia bad China worse because some uneducated unknown reporter says so". Archive version here: https://archive.ph/KLZoJ

It's important to read more than the first 5 words Lihigbee. In this case, if we were to copy - paste ONLY the full first sentence in this significant story we get "Xi Jinping's first overseas visit since beginning his third term as President of the People's Republic of China (PRC)".

Surely you must admit that the second part which you ignored: "...since beginning his third term as President of the People's Republic of China" is significant as it defines and refines the first part that you quoted so as to dismiss the article?

Regardless, I have issues with many Yahoo copies of others stories. Not the least of which is that they are US government propaganda. This one likely is, and the takeaway is "Russia bad China worse because some uneducated unknown reporter says so". Archive version here: https://archive.ph/KLZoJ
What I was objecting to was the use of the word "overseas". Looking at a globe it is tough to go "overseas" from China to Russia. Just a typical oversight or ignorance so common in today's reporting. I was not "dismissing" the article, merely the low-information "journalist" who wrote it.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews