JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

How many firearms that you own that you have not fired

• More than 10

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • 5-10

Votes: 17 10.3%
  • 1-5

Votes: 63 38.2%
  • None. You other guys don't get to the range often enough!

Votes: 74 44.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reactions
So, I've been trading and purchasing some guns now on NWFA and elsewhere. My question is, how many guns do you currently own that you have yet to fire or test? For me it's four. An RRA stainless bull barrel upper attached to a Bushmaster AR lower, an S&W mod 13 purchased from a forum member, a Ruger Single-Six convertible purchased from a forum member, and a Colt Gold Cup accquired in a trade from another forum member.

I have 4 mosins that I have yet to fire, a mauser, enfield, a couple shotguns, a NIB unfired S&W 624, a glock, sks, and probably a few others that I'm forgetting about. So thats at least 10-11 for me.

Just one. I Just got a 4" 686 off of here, I have yet to shoot. I have the 6" that I shoot alot. Myself, not being a collector , but rather just having a lot of guns, I have to shoot them to justify the purchase.

I wish my answer wasn't zero! I already have to deal with all the pictures of awesome collections on this forum. No need to twist the knife! :D:p (kidding of course)

Several right now, but I'll get that taken care of soon. The bigger number
for me is guns that I've fired, but it's been a L-O-N-G time since they
were taken out for some "exercise".

Just this S&W Model 36 Special Edition .38 +P SPL. Revolver.
Never been fired...It just feels good that way!

DSC01566.jpg

I have part of a collection that has been handed down almost 4 generations now. So of which were dug up in Texas, SC, Mississippi. Civil war and Colonial war (War for our independence). So most of these are unable to ever be fired just nice conversation pieces. Actions, barrels, triger gaurds, a couple pistels (BP and revolvers, Colt, S&W and Ruger. )

Until this afternoon, it would have been 6 for me. But we went out and had some fun, so now it is down to 3. Of course, I am not counting the 410 shotgun that my wife will be getting for Christmas (don't tell her! she doesn't know. :) ). Figured I would start her off with that, rather than jumping right up to a 12 ga.

none I stop by my brother after I get a new gun and blast off a few rounds at least. I do have one that I have not shot in 10 plus years my pre 64 winchester

Think its 10 for me, not for lack of range time. I just go out the back door to shoot. Most are just for collectability and some are just to say their older and still havnt been popped. Some just get lost for awhile in the darkness of the safe until I remember their there.

Think its 10 for me, not for lack of range time. I just go out the back door to shoot. Most are just for collectability and some are just to say their older and still havnt been popped. Some just get lost for awhile in the darkness of the safe until I remember their there.

So if I come pilfer your safe, you wouldn't notice? Where was it you live again?;)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top