JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mythbusters did an episode about propane tanks exploding in a fire. It's not very likely to happen and odds of being killed by a propane tank explosion is like 1 in 35 million.
Sorry, I should have clarified that statement, it's not the explosion that gets you, it's the hot flaming jet that scares the snot out of you when they purge. Turnouts are meant to keep water out, but they also keep water in if you know what I mean.

What if you just lie if asked, just like every politician in most states and DC do?Are they going to just enter your house and search
With the way things are going and how people get scared and bend over backwards to obey the powers that be, I don't see that being very far off.
We keep on creeping closer and closer to Orwells predictions.

What if you just lie if asked, just like every politician in most states and DC do?Are they going to just enter your house and search
Smokeless powder and less than 50 pounds of black powder is exempt from federal explosive storage regulations.
Nobody is coming to inspect your stash of ammo in the garage.

If you applied for an explosive license through the atf then you get a visit from the FD once a year now to inspect your storage area.

Most businesses get a visit from the Fire Marshal anyway.
This will just be another box to check for them while they are already there checking off fire suppression and such.

Like my shop.
Paint stored in proper cabinets.. check
Solvents stored in proper cabinets.. check
Explosive storage area.. NA

My memory is awful these days, I forget to do so many things and inform others about stuff that isn't any of their business anyhow.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top