JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What happens the next time he does this and shoots or kills someone? Whatcha gonna say then?
I don't know what will happen if the homeowner does this and shoots or kills someone....
One could "What if" situations like this forever.

What I know....
Your wife made it home safe and sound.

What I guess...
No matter what you say or do...the homeowner will not change his way of thinking.

What really matters is what you do next.

Some things to consider here....
Is what you are doing , going to get you what you want...?
Is what you want worth all the time and effort that is being put into it...?
Is what you are doing going to help or harm you or others...?

Understanding that others and life itself will not play by your rules / wants or needs is yet another thing to consider.
Andy

Some things simply don't add up/make sense in this scenario. Many of which have already been addressed.

I don't know what will happen if the homeowner does this and shoots or kills someone....
One could "What if" situations like this forever.

What I know....
Your wife made it home safe and sound.

What I guess...
No matter what you say or do...the homeowner will not change his way of thinking.

What really matters is what you do next.

Some things to consider here....
Is what you are doing , going to get you what you want...?
Is what you want worth all the time and effort that is being put into it...?
Is what you are doing going to help or harm you or others...?

Understanding that others and life itself will not play by your rules / wants or needs is yet another thing to consider.
Andy
And on the other hand we don't want to reward bad behavior. I'm sure whatever he does will be measured and rational.

"Last night my wife stopped on the side of a rural road last night (Bald Hills Road outside Yelm WA)."

Because her cell phone lost its signal? I hate to be the old fart shouting about how back in the day we had to walk all the way across the room to change the channel on the tv, but seriously, she couldn't wait a couple of minutes to get to town, she just had to park in banjo country?

Hang up and drive, says me.

Not excusing the bubblegum behavior but the world is what it is ATM. Just sayin"
No one out there knows how to play a banjo....

Nd9GcS_tG6Y2HVbe1zOgOV4yoHxDeQWAFJzwuC30Q&usqp=CAU.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads