JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've never wanted to fall off the wagon so bad in my life...

Been over 24 months since my last purchase. Constantly scratching at myself, sweating profusely, can't sleep...

Someone make the pain go away...

200.gif

I've never wanted to fall off the wagon so bad in my life...

Been over 24 months since my last purchase. Constantly scratching at myself, sweating profusely, can't sleep...

Someone make the pain go away...

View attachment 1834678

I managed to make it 13 months, but several months ago my son showed up with his new Glock Model 20SF (Gen 3). Since I already had a set of .40SW/10mm dies and load for his other firearms, it was only natural that I find some cheap components and put together some ammo for him. Of course, it was important to plunk test loaded rounds and inconvenient to ask him to bring over his firearm every time I wanted to check a test round, well, you know the rest of the story. Picked up my new Glock 20 Gen 5 MOS a couple weeks ago. Thus my sort of planned Colt King Cobra Target .22 got pushed to the back burner. Wonder if I can make it another 13 months?
Sadly, it is much easier since the communists in Olympia legislated me out of most of the great deals I would have been tempted by. Now looking for a different kind of great deal, maybe an affordable house in Idaho?

Sadly, it is much easier since the communists in Olympia legislated me out of most of the great deals I would have been tempted by. Now looking for a different kind of great deal, maybe an affordable house in Idaho?
You and me both, Brother...

Sigh... My coworker who used to work at SIG, asked if I wanted to take part in the silent friends and family auction. We'll see if I end up with something :s0140:

Yeah, I hit palmetto along with half a dozen other places almost daily.

Part of my issue has just been being indecisive... the needs are met and so I'm only left with wants. Wants are many and restrictions are even more...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top