JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nuns? You, too? That explains a lot... for both of us... :oops:
I still have nightmares featuring penguins with yardsticks and pointers.

And for some reason I constantly feel guilty and don't know for what or why.

And I developed a smart-alec way of coping.

Did they keep the boyz and gilz separated there too... yah, females are still a mystery to me.

Did they keep the boyz and gilz separated there too... yah, females are still a mystery to me.
We were desegregated at my school...

Ahhhh... Debbie DePenta and Amy VanHaverbeek... :s0116::s0116::s0116:

We were desegregated at my school...

Ahhhh... Debbie DePenta and Amy VanHaverbeek... :s0116::s0116::s0116:
Now THAT'S funny... I had a yuge crush on a Czech elementary school girl that was purdy, blonde, and rich. She lived in a big house on the hill above Ganesha Park. Visited that house only one time and found out it had an elevator... in a house in suburban E L.A. County!!!

Edit to add: No, I wasn't 35yrs old!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Last Edited:
The nuns used to beat me... any speeling or Gammara mistakes are cuz I'm writing in a colloidal style. ROFLMAO

Nuns? You, too? That explains a lot... for both of us... :oops:

I still have nightmares featuring penguins with yardsticks and pointers.

And for some reason I constantly feel guilty and don't know for what or why.

And I developed a smart-alec way of coping.

Why are nuns like 7up?

thread-offtopic-derailed-jpg.jpg

Now THAT'S funny... I had a yuge crush on a Czech elementary school girl that was purdy, blonde, and rich. She lived in a big house on the hill above Ganesha Park. Visited that house only one time and found out it had an elevator... in a house in suburban E L.A. County!!!

Edit to add: No, I wasn't 35yrs old!!! :eek::eek::eek:
Good Lord! Lmao!

"Why Does It Hurt When I Pee"
Once upon a time, I got in trouble playing this song over the ship's 1MC when we left Subic Bay... (the skipper would let us choose songs to play whenever we left port or during UNREPs)

Back on topic (hey, I just discovered this thread) - my wife's stubborn that way too, and probably wouldn't have left, just to make a point, and I'd want some payback if someone lasered her (was gonna say, without firing, but no, won't go there) -- but the best course of action is simply to make a formal written complaint to the Sheriff's Department. And if one is really serious, do it in person. Even better when the Sheriff is up for reelection and you know someone who writes for your local newspaper...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top