JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Congratulations!

I am going on 9 months with no purchases of an actual firearm.

Firearm accessories and related purchases - a completely different matter. :oops:

For me, it is a combo of limited income, having purchased more than enough firearms but not enough accessories/etc., waiting for some "nobody makes it" list guns to be made/sold/etc., and "that's nice, I would buy it if I had unlimited funds, but I don't".

Mostly funds and needing to get accessories (optics, modifications, holsters, etc.).

100% this. It's an excellent combat revolver.

Which reminds me, I need an S&W 586 L-Comp.
S&W 586 L-Comp you say…. They're sweet shooters…
IMG_0021.jpeg

The trick is to buy a caliber you don't already own and start hoarding ammo for it
I don't buy one gun in a particular caliber, I usually buy at least three of the same gun - if it is a defensive caliber; I prep for three people. Then I buy a bolt/lever/single action rifle or a revolver pistola. Right now a 9mm and .40/10mm revolver are on my to buy list - I have a .45 ACP revolver.

So, I think I'm actually suffering withdrawal symptoms, it's been 15 months since my last firearm purchase, read that as buying a new gun.
Worry not, in the last 15 months I have adopted 9 hungry guns.
I feel I am helping to off set your purchasing deficit.

Much like when I drive my big block truck to the grocery store to utilize all that fuel that the electric cars are saving for me.
Greta scolds me every time I fill it up...
Resized_IMG_20210412_173458_469.jpg

In the past 3-4 years I've purchased 4 guns. That's it. I really have pretty much everything I need/want. I have only been purchasing ammo and mags the last year or so. Even that isn't with any regularity. I have other interests besides guns too.

In the past 3-4 years I've purchased 4 guns. That's it. I really have pretty much everything I need/want. I have only been purchasing ammo and mags the last year or so. Even that isn't with any regularity. I have other interests besides guns too.
Randomly I purchased 2 other things for my RC addiction today as well.
That is a whole other hobby with its own special wants and needs....

Randomly I purchased 2 other things for my RC addiction today as well.
That is a whole other hobby with its own special wants and needs....
Don't I know it. I have a DJI FPV and 2 Traxxas trucks, a Sledge and a Maxx. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top