JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got a saamoking deal on these two:
Russian numbers match, looks unfired.
Ruger Mark 2 and seven mags, also in prime condition.
Plus 150 clips and 1500 rounds white box 7.62commie and a holster +belt for the 22.
If I sold the ammo I'd get the rifle free, that's how got this deal was!

15048139204192089895006.jpg

You lucky sob, nice buys man!
Thanks brother!
The seller "just wants it gone" as I tried telling him the value is a touch above twice asking price.
He wasn't having it so I guess I did him a favor savinsaving him the hassle of dealing with multiple buyers. You see, i initially had planned to only buy the siminov and had no idea about all the extras.
I walked in and his dining room table was covered in quality steel+ accessories :eek:(sub $500) and told the man "can't afford not to".

Ding!
Winning!:cool:

Thanks brother!
The seller "just wants it gone" as I tried telling him the value is a touch above twice asking price.
He wasn't having it so I guess I did him a favor savinsaving him the hassle of dealing with multiple buyers. You see, i initially had planned to only buy the siminov and had no idea about all the extras.
I walked in and his dining room table was covered in quality steel+ accessories :eek:(sub $500) and told the man "can't afford not to".

Ding!
Winning!:cool:
Like i said lucky, the cheapest sks ive found (for just the rifle) is over 400. Unless a smoking deal like that comes along, its hard to put money aside with how cheap ar25 stuff is right now

Stopped by Cabelas on Saturday with a Labor day 10% off coupon in hand, and picked up the last essential piece of my 300bo reloading/case conversion hardware. Hornady case length/headspace gauge.
415C3FBF-8268-464B-9FC1-4AFDD0F74A49-3361-00000477566DCBAB_tmp.jpg Boy am I glad I did... there were quite a few cases that I've checked that didn't make the cut. A little sizing die adjustment and another trip through the press and most were good to go. This thing is a must have for 300BO reloading! especially if you are converting your own from .223 cases. Wish I grabbed the .223 gauge while I was there too.

Stopped by Cabelas on Saturday with a Labor day 10% off coupon in hand, and picked up the last essential piece of my 300bo reloading/case conversion hardware. Hornady case length/headspace gauge.
View attachment 389586 Boy am I glad I did... there were quite a few cases that I've checked that didn't make the cut. A little sizing die adjustment and another trip through the press and most were good to go. This thing is a must have for 300BO reloading! especially if you are converting your own from .223 cases. Wish I grabbed the .223 gauge while I was there too.

Thanks for the heads up. I have been toying with adding a 300BO and if so, I will be converting all of my brass.

Got my first piece of AR500 to abuse at the Portland gun show yesterday along with a new rail for my BO..
Can't wait to take them both out and make some music in the woods.
IMG_3170.JPG IMG_3078.JPG

Went into the Walmart in East Vancouver for groceries, decided I needed to just check out the sporting goods section.....
Found the clearence shelf so naturally I bought 3 boex of 150gr Sierra Game Kings for $13 per box of 100 bullets, two bottles of Otin dry lube for $2, and a nice leather buttler creek sling for $10. Sometimes Walmart does me alright.

Went into the Walmart in East Vancouver for groceries, decided I needed to just check out the sporting goods section.....
Found the clearence shelf so naturally I bought 3 boex of 150gr Sierra Game Kings for $13 per box of 100 bullets, two bottles of Otin dry lube for $2, and a nice leather buttler creek sling for $10. Sometimes Walmart does me alright.
150gr .308?

They didn't have any at the longview WM, but I stopped by Woodland WM on a my way back from a Dr appt in couve' today and there was indeed a sale tag for .308 Sierra 150 grain ProHunter's @$13 down from $28, but nothing on the shelf.... Sooo, I asked the clerk, and he found a couple boxes in the back :s0155:. Now I have plenty of projos to play with this week. Good thing, cause the Black Widow is hungry! thanks for the heads up!

***Black Widow is my 300bo's name...because it's black with red accents, and it has a deadly bite;)***
IMG_3173.JPG

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top